Rockstar Games titles now available via Steam

Chris

Rockstar Games today announced that Grand Theft Auto 3, Vice City and San Andreas are now available via Valve's Steam client, a popular service used to digitally distribute games. In addition to the aforementioned GTA titles, Max Payne 1 and 2, Manhunt and Midnight Club 2 can also be downloaded through the software.

As well as being individually priced between $13.95 and $22.95, two bundles are available through the service, the "Grand Theft Auto Collection" and the "Rockstar Collection", priced $43.45 and $69.95 respectively. The former includes the 3 GTA games mentioned before, as well as GTA1 and 2. The latter bundle is simply all of the titles we've mentioned. Buy before January 11th and you'll get a 10% discount!

This news follows the recent announcement that Rockstar had made a deal with Direct2Drive, IGN's digital distribution service for PC games, where similarly priced bundles were also made available (albeit limited to North American gamers only).

Links: Rockstar @ SteamPowered.com, and Direct2Drive

Thanks to Neil and IllusionMPN for the heads up.

Hehe you crushed IllusionMPN's topic :P

Hmm..this seems cool though. Nice info. an you get the whole 3, VC, and SA bundle?

Yeah well I decided to be kind and link him too. And yes you can get the whole bundle. Buy before January 11 and get 10% off.

Sweet. I'll probably go get the bundle if I get up and check out Steam..