new version of gta 1?

If it was GTA1 and it had all 3 islands accessible in one level, it would be pretty cool. I mean, firstly, the maps could be exactly the same, but they have extra stuff to add such as bridges and ways to get from each city. Secondly, they should only make it for GTA1, that is if they can. But usually, the map has to be extended to fit in all 3 cities with the exact measurements (Which is for one, completely hard to do).

I would also like to see a top down camera made for LCS, VCS and SA. Their could be mods available, but the question is, where?

If it was GTA1 and it had all 3 islands accessible in one level, it would be pretty cool. I mean, firstly, the maps could be exactly the same, but they have extra stuff to add such as bridges and ways to get from each city. Secondly, they should only make it for GTA1, that is if they can. But usually, the map has to be extended to fit in all 3 cities with the exact measurements (Which is for one, completely hard to do).

I would also like to see a top down camera made for LCS, VCS and SA. Their could be mods available, but the question is, where?

i didnt really like the top veiw for gta 3 that much, because i couldnt see as much as i wanted to. i hope if they ever make that veiw again, the camera will be zoomed out a little more, or even have a zoom setting in the start menu. i also hope that overhead objects such as overpasses are able to be seen through, just a bit.

• 4 weeks later...