205 replies to this topic

#21 Airashii

Airashii

AR Fanboy Pride!

• Elite Members
  • 2,088 posts
  •    England 

Posted 17 January 2008 - 09:01 PM

I agree about expectation sbut we are still a 'Big' club as far as I see it.

Blackburn Rovers won it and I wouldn't say that they were AS big a club.

----

Pleased about this decision though. Ideal candidate really. Beat Stoke easily and we can only go up I think.
Posted Image

#22 Red_91

Red_91

Capo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,535 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 09:39 PM

Newcastle are a big club on marketing value and how much money they recieve. Surprisingly they are in the top 20 richest clubs in the world.
Keegan returning is a bad idea its like meeting an old flame, good at first sight, but the novelty will wear off.

Posted Image
Thanks to OGTAM for the Sig

#23 EiKoL

EiKoL

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 07:07 PM

This thread has came to a dissapointing end hasn't it...
There arent eny other threads about football (soccer) so i think this one shud be revived...

Was reading what had been said so far, i was at the Utd 6-0 Newcastle game too, it was immense.

Man Utd slipped up against blackburn but i still think we will definately win the title and i hope we win the champions league too...

We need a football thread...plz lol :thumbsup:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#24 Ivan

Ivan

Too far to get home.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,996 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 07:47 PM

Man, the portuguese football is completely crazy, I mean the second biggest club in Portugal lost 3-0 to a shitty club and the 3rd best club lost to the worst club 4-1
Weird as fuck.
Posted Image

Thanks to Greensabre.

#25 Gycu

Gycu

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,661 posts
  • Romania 

Posted 21 April 2008 - 07:59 PM

That pretty much happens all the time ... My favorite team took a goal in the last extra-time minute from one of the league's weekest teams few months ago ... Bu now Steawa is on a 10 winning streak :D
Posted Image

#26 Dirty Harry

Dirty Harry

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,736 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 21 April 2008 - 08:29 PM

Man, the portuguese football is completely crazy, I mean the second biggest club in Portugal lost 3-0 to a shitty club and the 3rd best club lost to the worst club 4-1
Weird as fuck.

Yeah yesterday Porto totally owned you guys, haha!!! And shouldn't the biggest club be benfica for you?

#27 Ivan

Ivan

Too far to get home.

• Members
  • 2,996 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 08:33 PM

Weird as fuck.

Yeah yesterday Porto totally owned you guys, haha!!! And shouldn't the biggest club be benfica for you?

NOT funny....
Yeah, it should be in fact it isn't, remember if they put Chalana, Eusébio and Luís Filipe playing there's no stoppin' us :P
Posted Image

Thanks to Greensabre.

#28 Dirty Harry

Dirty Harry

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,736 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 21 April 2008 - 08:42 PM

Weird as fuck.

NOT funny....
Yeah, it should be in fact it isn't, remember if they put Chalana, Eusébio and Luís Filipe playing there's no stoppin' us :P

Lol I heard Chalana was now actually coaching?! Dumbass move no? I mean he was a very good soccer player, true but, a trainer?
The only Benfica player I admire and respect is Rui Costa (the only current one)

#29 Ivan

Ivan

Too far to get home.

• Members
  • 2,996 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 08:52 PM

Weird as fuck.

NOT funny....

Lol I heard Chalana was now actually coaching?! Dumbass move no? I mean he was a very good soccer player, true but, a trainer?
The only Benfica player I admire and respect is Rui Costa (the only current one)

Well, there's no one to replace him so yeah, tough luck, too bad Rui Costa has only 3 games left.
Posted Image

Thanks to Greensabre.

#30 Dirty Harry

Dirty Harry

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,736 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 21 April 2008 - 09:22 PM

Weird as fuck.

NOT funny....

Well, there's no one to replace him so yeah, tough luck, too bad Rui Costa has only 3 games left.

Yeah Carlos Queiros (or whatever his name is) earns more in Manchester as an "adjunto" coach then a "full time" one in Benfica :P

#31 Red_91

Red_91

Capo

• Members
  • 5,535 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 05:05 PM

I cant believe no one is talking about the huge game tonight, Man Utd v Barcelona, arguably the two finest sides in the world, this game will be terrific and I have been looking forward to it for a long time, should be a good game.

Posted Image

#32 EvoLuTioN

EvoLuTioN

Call me Evo ...

• Members
  • 2,442 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 05:16 PM

Saturday's match owned!Did any one see Ballack and Ronaldo's fight! I'll be watching the highlights tommorow morning !

Reality - An illusion caused by Alcohol Deficiency

Posted Image
xfire|Steam ID : evolutionevoz

#33 Gycu

Gycu

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,661 posts
  • Romania 

Posted 29 April 2008 - 08:48 PM

I cant believe no one is talking about the huge game tonight, Man Utd v Barcelona, arguably the two finest sides in the world, this game will be terrific and I have been looking forward to it for a long time, should be a good game.

Well today ManU was very lucky, they had one lucky goal ( Paul Scholes ) and just a few ocasions after that, the rest of the game they cowardly defended their score and IMO Barcelona should of won this, they played the game with devotion whilst ManU just stood defending and did almost nothing ... I really hope Chelsea qualifies to the final so they can kick ManU's ass and teach them some real football. No offense.
Posted Image

#34 Red_91

Red_91

Capo

• Members
  • 5,535 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 02:48 PM

Chelsea realy football? Man Utd may have defended but they defended well and still United had chances thats why they scored, United deserve to be in the final. Messi couldn't do much against a nice Man Utd back 4 plus how can you say Chelsea play nice football, they play crappy football and just hit long balls into Drogba.

Posted Image

#35 FnB

FnB

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,143 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 07 May 2008 - 09:29 PM

Real Madrid are right now fucking up Barcelona!!!!! Woohoo! 3-0.

#36 Ivan

Ivan

Too far to get home.

• Members
  • 2,996 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 07:35 PM

So anyone watching the UEFA final?
Zenit FTW.
Posted Image

Thanks to Greensabre.

#37 JROCK

JROCK

Bully

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts
  • Portugal 

Posted 14 May 2008 - 09:33 PM

Well i have to say that Manchester and Chelsea and all u other teams cant compare with FCP (futebol Clube do Porto)

I think Zenit is one fire

Question - why do u wrote soccer and not football?
Posted Image

thanks to llama

#38 Dirty Harry

Dirty Harry

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,736 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 14 May 2008 - 09:37 PM

Well, I am a big Porto fan, but I just can't fucking stand Pinto da Costa, why? I mean Porto won the championship, and it didn't need the paid referees and shit. Porto won with the awesome team they have, not with Pinto da Costa's pockets.

And, the ONLY way to see if Porto still is better then Manc and Chelsea is to have them play a match (Porto would give a good fight) No football fanboyism JROCK (deixa isso para os benfiquistas)

#39 Ivan

Ivan

Too far to get home.

• Members
  • 2,996 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 09:38 PM

Well i have to say that Manchester and Chelsea and all u other teams cant compare with FCP (futebol Clube do Porto)

American english.

Fuck Porto, Zenit FTW.
Actually Zenit won 2-0
It's the first time they go to a UEFA Final and they won it.
Posted Image

Thanks to Greensabre.

#40 Dirty Harry

Dirty Harry

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,736 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 14 May 2008 - 09:44 PM

American english.

Fuck Porto, Zenit FTW.
Actually Zenit won 2-0
It's the first time they go to a UEFA Final and they won it.

Fuck Porto? No FUCK YOU!!! Porto owns Benfica any time, FACT. Plus your teams genious player left...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users