Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
barcafc

Soccer TALK

206 posts in this topic

Don't Manchester United and Chelsea play on the 21st of the Champions League Title? Even though I'm an ignorant American Football loving American (Lol) that calls Football Soccer, I'll be watching it.

End of the season :(

Euro 2008 coming up and no England.. Who are you going to support instead of England?

I'm happy they ain't there, but Germany > every1

and Chelsea is hopefully winning, though Utd leads 1-0.

Edited by Flesh-n-Bone

Yeah, I'm real happy about that!!!! Hope they own the United's even more.

Then sadly the huge population of Manchester United fans on this forum will be real dissapointed. :P

well i have to say Porto and Benfica have small budgets comparing with British teams but we steal own them.

PORTUGAL RULES U BRITISH WEREN'T EVEN QUALIFIED FOR EURO NOOBS

We don't actually care if weren't qualified to the Euro 2008. At least England have won the World Cup before... and is that the best you can do?

I want Chelsea to win. Thank god for that goal by Lampard just before the end of the first half.

That goal was shit! Ronaldo's goal was good though. Chelsea did an over all best second half. But, Chelsea was a bit aggressive don't you all think?

I want Chelsea to win. Thank god for that goal by Lampard just before the end of the first half.

That goal was shit! Ronaldo's goal was good though. Chelsea did an over all best second half. But, Chelsea was a bit aggressive don't you all think?

I'm not actually watching it :P

Both teams definitely played valiantly. I can feel for Chelsea, though. This game went down to the wire. I remember about the 115th minute(?) when a Chelsea shot just barely hit the crossbar.

Credit to Chelsea, they played a good game in the 2nd half and dominated, and should have won it, in all honesty. Also, when Ronaldo missed that penalty, for me the writing on the trophy was Chelsea FC. BUT, Van Der Sar pulled out yet another penalty save and I'm delighted for him, and the whole team. I have no respect for Drogba though, fucking prick.

To bad Chelsea didn't win. I didn't watch the second half but I saw it on the news this morning. Man, that's a good save by Peter Cech, when Ronaldo missed the penalty.

Too bad Chelsea didn't won yesterday, they totally owned the game, ManU only played for 30 minutes ( as usual ) and the hard-working team of the game was Chelsea. I'm effin tired of this teams that keep winning and they play only 20 or 30 minutes per match.

Man Utd owned Chelski in penalties, both Terry and Ronaldo flopped at the penalties, Van Der Sar was the hero for Man Utd. Rashon surprised you watched the game,

In my opinion, Van Der Star didn't do THAT much of a performance on penalties...