Man City 2 Blackburn 1

Portsmouth 1 Arsenal 1

Stoke 2 West Ham 1

Tottenham 2 West Brom 0

Wigan 1 Bolton 1

Liverpool 3 Newcastle 1

Sunderland 1 Everton 1

Aston Villa 2 Hull City 1

I always predict the results, I'm registered on the Premier League website for the I Know The Score game. I might start posting my predictions every week for next season, see how I do. Good luck to all the teams at the weekend.

My predictions for the weekends Premier League games:

Middlesbro 0 Man Utd 2

Chelsea 1 Fulham 0

Man City 2 Blackburn 1

Portsmouth 1 Arsenal 1

Stoke 2 West Ham 1

Tottenham 2 West Brom 0

Wigan 1 Bolton 1

Liverpool 3 Newcastle 1

Sunderland 1 Everton 1

Aston Villa 2 Hull City 1

The results:

Middlesbrough 0-2 Man Utd

Chelsea 3-1 Fulham

Man City 3-1 Blackburn

Portsmouth 0-3 Arsenal

Stoke 0-1 West Ham

Tottenham 1-0 West Brom

Wigan 0-0 Bolton

Liverpool 3-0 Newcastle

Sunderland 0-2 Everton

Aston Villa - Hull City - Kick-off this evening.

So, I didn't do that badly at all. I messed up with the Arsenal score, thought that they'd falter after the loss to Man U in midweek, and the same for Everton, thought it would be a draw.

Arsenal got dominated last night, just showed they are probably not fully top 4 material anymore, out of all the players Arsenal had out last night against United, probably only Fabregas would get into the team. Ronaldo played well as well (arguably his best game for United), only downer was a poor decision to send Fletched off, shame he is going to miss the final, these suspensions should be carried out next season.

Chelsea - Barcelona 1-1, Barcelona qualifies and goes to the final.

I still can't believe it, a goal in the last minute 90+3, Iniesta ... Visca Barca! Chelsea scored in the 9th minute ( M. Essien) and then they all went on defense.

Overall a breathtaking match/ending.

Man U won the Manchester derby 2-0, so they just need 4 points from now until the end of the season for a third successive title! Ronaldo scored another free-kick, and Tevez got the 2nd. His goal celebration should be analysed a few times, I think he held his hand to his ear for the crowd. No doubt a message to Fergie as well, make an offer to sign me or I'll leave, quite simply. It's in the papers today as well.

EDIT: Also, current score for the Arsenal Chelsea game is 3-1 to Chelsea.

Edited by Bateman.

Glory glory Man United,

Glory glory Man United,

Glory glory Man Inited,

As the reds go marching on on on!

Just like the busby babes in days gone by,

We’ll keep the red flags flying high,

Your gonna see us all from far and wide,

Your gonna hear the masses sing with pride.

United, Man United,

We're the boys in red and we're on our way to Wembley!

Wembley, Wembley,

We're the famous Man United and we're going to Wembley,

Wembley, Wembley,

We're the famous Man United and we're going to Wembley

In Seventy-Seven it was Docherty

Atkinson will make it Eighty-Three

And everyone will no just who we are,

They'll be singing que sera sera

United, Man United,

We're the boys in red and we're on our way to Wembley!

Wembley, Wembley,

We're the famous Man United and we're going to Wembley,

Wembley, Wembley,

We're the famous Man United and we're going to Wembley

Glory glory Man United,

Glory glory Man United,

Glory glory Man United,

Glory glory Man united,

Glory glory Man united,

Glory glory Man united,

Glory glory Man United,

Glory glory Man United,

Glory glory Man United,

Oh God, what a day it's going to be on Monday when I rub it in the face of every Arsenal supporter. If you don't know what I'm talking about, this topic is not for you. Anyone hear about Tevez maybe leaving? I am quite sad about it, he's a great player, if he does leave, I just don't want him to go to Liverpool.

Man Utd have won the Premier League but it would be a bigger achievement if they win the Champions League again no ones ever done it back to back as it is that hard, to me the Champions League is better then the World Cup to be honest, you can't say that any two nations have all the quality that Bara and United have.

Anyway should be a good final, got a feeling it might go to penalties though like last season.

I think Barca will win it, to be honest. They're in red hot form, even though they didn't show it against Chelsea. Was it 100 goals, or something, between Etoo, Henry and Messi this season? Amazing. And, it's also Pep Guardiolas first season as a manager. Imagine what he'd be like in 5 years time, and what he would have won. Could be a Spanish Sir Alex in the making.

@ Bateman

I do agree Barca have been on fire, however United probably got the edge as Barca have 3 of the 4 first team defenders out through injuries or suspension which could mean United exposing their defence, if Ferdinance is fit, there is not better centre back pairing that Ferdinand and Vidic, they are just unstoppable, plus a lot depends on Messi, he hasn't played well against English teams for a very long time, hasn't scored against English opposition in 10 games, for me though if Ronaldo or Rooney are playing well United will win.

@ Bateman

I do agree Barca have been on fire, however United probably got the edge as Barca have 3 of the 4 first team defenders out through injuries or suspension which could mean United exposing their defence, if Ferdinance is fit, there is not better centre back pairing that Ferdinand and Vidic, they are just unstoppable, plus a lot depends on Messi, he hasn't played well against English teams for a very long time, hasn't scored against English opposition in 10 games, for me though if Ronaldo or Rooney are playing well United will win.

Also, Iniesta and Henry may miss the game, and I believe Marquez is suspended, or injured. It'll be very tight, I hope Utd can do something. Fingers crossed.

Beautiful, majestic, amazing, all words to sum up Barcas performance. The better side won, they were fantastic. Iniesta was at the heart of everything, and Messi finally showed he can beat any team in the world on his own. No goals in 10 appearances against an English side, but now he's lost that tag completely. United didn't show up on the night, the first 10 minutes were great, but never really troubled Valdes enough. After that, Barca dominated from start to finish. And, if it wasn't already clear, Messi is clearly better than Ronaldo now. He even scored with a header tonight, which is rare.

The result last night really shocked me, United after the first goal went in were poor, beyond expectation considering how weak Barca's defence was meant to be, real shock but for me the player of the night was not Messi but more Iniesta, people like him dont get the credit they deserve because they dont score goals like Messi and Ronaldo but they controll the game very well.

For me though its hard to see where United go from here, I dont think they will win the CL under the Ferguson era again, this loss also shows how good and difficult it was to win last years CL.

Yeah Barcelona did deserve it and probably Ferguson now knows his midfield isn't as good as it should be apart fomr Ronaldo and Carrick. For me though it was Xavi and Iniesta who won the game the front three of Henry, Messi and Eto to me appeared fairly ordinary on the night. I know Etoo and Messi scored but they were both assisted by Xavi and Iniesta.

It will give Ferguson some thinking to do over the summer but I reckon if anyone can win the CL next season, its United, they just need a world class CM and a quality left winger.

Chelsea won the FA Cup yesterday, by 2 goals to 1. Saha scored for Everton after 25 seconds, the fastest goal in FA Cup history, before Drogba equalised after 21 minutes, and Lampard scored a great goal with his left foot after 72 minutes. There's a quote from someone on the football chat pages on teletext, and he said something like this:

If the Champions League Final was like poetry in motion, then the FA Cup final was akin to 2 drunks slugging it out in a Soho alleyway.

I watched the 2nd half, because I got my hair cut, and missed the 1st half. It was boring, to be honest, but Everton were really poor. Quite how they finished 5th, I don't know. But Moyes has worked miracles with them this season. Well done to Guus Hiddink, mainly because of the way he went about his daily business at Chelsea. He hardly ever slated anyone, apart from the referee after the Champions League Semi Final but TBH, I'd have probably run on and punched him in the face. Good luck to him.

Also, Sunderland and Portsmouth have both been taken over. Portsmouth, by the Arabic guy who was behind the Man City deal. You know, the one who said he expected to sign Ronaldo, Kaka, Gerrard, Fabregas, etc. And Sunderland, by someone called Ellis Short, an American.

Some links:

Portsmouth - http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...uth/8071801.stm

Sunderland - http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...uth/8071801.stm

• 2 weeks later...

LOL Real Madrid broke the record in buying Kaka, then two days later broke the record they just set in buying Ronaldo-- $120 million (USD)! I also heard they're on the verge of getting David Villa from Valencia. Such a waste of money in my opinion (except for Villa, although I don't think he should go to Madrid anyway).

So everyone, who do you guys think will replace Ronaldo at Old Trafford? Tevez is almost definitely going so I would count him out, and I'm pretty sure Ribery said he wouldn't be moving to England. So.. I hope they move Rooney around to his normal spot, where he plays for England National Team.

Anyway, as long as Tosic gets some first team time I'm happy. :) Him, Vidic, and Ljajic all on one team is going to amazing. MUFC aka little Serbia National Team. :)!