MrLlamaLlama's Graphics Warehouse.

MrLlamaLlama

at here please give comments to MrLlamaLlama, not showing your pictures!

anyhow MrLlamaLlama, i like your new sig :rolleyes:

No, I'm not just showing off my pics, it's just that I'm waiting for MrLlamaLlama for my sig to be done...

Are you gonna use it for your Eloise fanfic?

Yup, and I already have a title for it; it's called Not Another Buddy Movie, my response to those rawther lackluster buddy movies in my home turf...

Hey Llama. Just saying hi...

But anyways, I've got Photoshop on my computer once again, and I'm a little rusty with using it, so I thought I'd show you what I made. Here it is:

siggy781.png

new_sig_copy194.png

It's been around a few months now since I last used Photoshop. So what do you think of it? It's probably a good signature for a start, I could possibly make more, but I need some word on improvement from someone who's had more experience with Photoshop than I have.

TM, good work, since you're rusty.

The 2nd definitely looks better.... but, here's what I'd change...

1. Thinner borders... Including the whole image, and all the type.

2. Make that emboss / bevel on the 'TM' Text a little smoother / less pronounced.

3. Use two colours for the gradient, instead of a render / white gradient. (For example, a mid and a mid - dark blue, or a red and red orange colour.)

Try and see if vertical / horizontal gradients fit better.

I like:

1. The placement of the 'TM' type, both in relation to the height / width of the sig, and the way it sits over where the gradient is.... changing? (or w/e)

2. You used a border. Not many people do with their first sigs. It's an absolute must.

3. It's a pretty unique size... unique is good.

Oh, and by the way, there's a random 'T' on its own, like just under the farthest left part of the 'M' in 'TM' - a rogue layer :P

Guys, check the first post again, i updated it with some really random work.

I placed another "T" on it's own? Also, thanks for the advice mate.

Also, done something in my own time, looks quite nice:

test_sih990.png

another_sig_copy290.png

I set the texture scale to -1 or 1 so it could make it look dotted. I wasn't planning to add Bevel / Emboss but the texture wouldn't show without it, but it does make it look good, especially with the text.

EDIT: I lowered the Bevel done, looks a little better actually. I also included another piece I made, looks uber cool, took me almost half hour to do. It kind of looks like one of your previous sigs MrLlamaLlama. :|

Hey Guys.

Just a small announcement kinda thing i'm gonna make here.

Err... my computer officially bit the dust on wednesday, not sure how to fix it, but i'm looking into it, and might be able to squeeze enough life out of it to backup all my stuff. If i can't, everything i've done is pretty much gone forever... i think it's my Master HDD that died. If it's recoverable from another PC, that'll be a bonus.

So, i'm in the process of sorting out a load of new PC parts that is going well, but until that's ordered + built, i won't be doing any graphics, well, only at college on wenesdays. Pisses off my lecturer like hell when i pwn him because he NEVER uses shortcuts. What a douche. As well as that, i just got Photoshop CS3 + Illustrator CS3, which i can't install. Bummer.

Incase you're all wondering, i'm on the laptop right now, got my Keyboard & Mouse hooked up, which softens the blow of it being incredibly shitty & slow. And it also means i can type (some of you may have witnessed my shitty laptop typing). And, for some reason, i can't Photoshop on a laptop. Just.. can't.... Pisses me off... so much...

So, anyways, i will be back in a blaze of shooping glory, when my PC parts are here & built, after i finalise the specs.

Just a few final points:

TM, keep it up... Keep experimenting, just see how different styles and stuff fit together before you put them to use. ;)

Dame, i didn't understand what you tried to say...

Ice, thanks.

GTA Don, you should get better with time if you keep practising.

I'm still on MSN for those of you who actually ever talk. But, unfortunately not MTA'ing or SAMP'ing for the time being.

Guys who have stuff outstanding from me, this is kinda the reason i ghaven't been able to get back to you... sorry. (Jace and Huck, i don't think there's anyone else)

If you still REALLY want a request, PM it on through and i'll do my best.

Wall of text lives on. If you read all this, go get a cookie on me.

Guys who have stuff outstanding from me, this is kinda the reason I haven't been able to get back to you... sorry. (Jace and Huck, I don't think there's anyone else)

If you still REALLY want a request, PM it on through and I'll do my best.

Wall of text lives on. If you read all this, go get a cookie on me.

Which explains why the Eloise sig wasn't done yet, but it's OK...