#1 Triple Hacker

Triple Hacker

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  •    England 

Posted 28 December 2007 - 12:05 PM

Well, I was messing around with the outfits i had in vice city stories and i came across the 'Trailer Trash' outfit, and i thought for a second, that look a bit like Cj! ; White tank top, Blue jeans.

I am not quite sure but i was just wondering..
Posted Image

#2 Al the Killer

Al the Killer

Trickster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 12:07 PM

Could you post a screenshot?

#3 TM™

TM™

Need new model for avatar :P

• Elite Members
  • 6,334 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 12:41 PM

Ah yes, I was wondering that to myself when had the game 1 year ago... Also, there's no need for a screenshot because we know (Or have) the game, so we obviously can check it out for ourselves, can't we? And yes, they both have the clothing except for the shoes, it seems they have Low-tops, but in different colour.
Posted Image
TM™ - Elite.

#4 Al the Killer

Al the Killer

Trickster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 12:47 PM

Ah yes, I was wondering that to myself when had the game 1 year ago... Also, there's no need for a screenshot because we know (Or have) the game, so we obviously can check it out for ourselves, can't we? And yes, they both have the clothing except for the shoes, it seems they have Low-tops, but in different colour.

Easier if it's right here than having to put the UMD in, load up the game and find it, no?

#5 TM™

TM™

Need new model for avatar :P

• Elite Members
  • 6,334 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 12:50 PM

Easier if it's right here than having to put the UMD in, load up the game and find it, no?

To be honest, you're right, but I've checked through some sites (Not as thorough) but I couldn't find it. But you can Imagine it, can't you? Besides, it looks the same if you ask me, except that Vic has a more bigger physique than CJ has.
Posted Image
TM™ - Elite.

#6 Al the Killer

Al the Killer

Trickster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 12:54 PM

Oh yeah I can imagine it.
CJ's physique really depends on how you want it, remember.

#7 GTA Don

GTA Don

It was a good day.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,605 posts
  •    England 

Posted 28 December 2007 - 01:43 PM

The clothes do look like CJ`s white tank top and blue jeans actually,(I have the PSP version and am playing it right now).

Ermm...

#8 The Bossman

The Bossman

The Unholy Trio

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,175 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 05:00 PM

Posted Image

The jeans look better IMO than the SA ones.

Prcd1Cj.jpg

'Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather'

#9 Sherman

Sherman

Capo

• Super Mods
  • 6,923 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 05:06 PM

Maybe you and a few others. Not ALL of us.

Kinda does, that's funny :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users