Five New GTA IV Screenshots

Chris

Hello boys! Official GTA 4 Release Date from hungarian GTA page: http://gtagaming.hu/index.php?option=com_c...48&Itemid=1

You use this side for the translation: http://www.webforditas.hu/index.php (HUN-ENG)

One of GameStop.com worker announced the date! Date: 04/01/08 !!!!

ya, i was expecting a march release date... and april 1st seems logical if you ask me.. cause by the time they finish the game-polish it off-start promoting and publishing- manufactor/produce the game discs-release them. that seems around a time scale required.. if in deed just a little over...

my expectation really was mid march ( around 18th) and it sucks that rockstar ( IF ITS TRUE) would release it so late into the 2nd fiscal quarter. but in the end if thats what it takes to create a masterpiece then thats what it takes. and besides i should of finished my exams ... or near enough by that time so i'm not fully complaining. university can occupy my time till then quite easily.

thanks for the info treemans.

although i'll still wait for an official release date.. i'm still pretty sure it'll be mid march.

to save time for people HERE IS THE WEBSITE IN ENGLISH

I am glad that on the world possibly firstly, I may declare it certainly already: Is that deuced official publication date! Yes dear guests, I may confirm it its views official already, 2008. April elsején, we get to it certainly already Grand Theft Auto the 3 version of 4 PlayStation. (valszeg*. It 360 one!)

That let me keep clear of it it potential being accusing, that I found out all stb. I would relate how this happened all:

Well all an very kind, already unemployed GameStop (Internet game department store) darling for who thank you can be said to an employee, who was like that, and two daytimes printed the 2008 game appearances treated confidentially so far entirely out before Christmas, and on the today's day without a fear, faithful to the paper form, published them. I got into the picture here well since my eye comes to a halt while I was looking at the list of the games appearing in the future two very much on a familiar piece:

04/01/08 Grand Theft Auto IV $59.99

*****04/01/08 Grand Theft Auto IV: Special Edition $89.9*********

Yes, this darling was an employee, was so neat and much somebody else, together with a game title concealed this far, the we by way of us already very much, but eagerly-awaited GTA 4 revealed it, moreover not only from the original shopper version, but enlightened us about the date of the collector expense yet.We say thank you for it hereby!) So that let everybody start saving up hard-working, or let him put a small one aside from the decks got for the Christmas because he will be everybody's need in April onto him, that let him be allowed to increase his ornate game collection by single newer GTA. I would say thank you for the attention, I hope for it you read this with a delight the who are good for,- for who news saddening small one though.

*Update 1: Seeing the ominous lists out naturally nobody let GTA not get sticked at 4 because we may happen upon many interests on them yet, for example that in the coming year the PS3 shapes big one then, and we may notice more games like that on the list if we are rather clear-sighted which ones they were not announced hitherto, or they did not add an official date to it. That not be left out from the good one, I fetched these lists for you:

THERE IS JUST A LIST OF GAMES HERE

ALTHOUGH THERE IS ONE CALLED

"DESTROY ALL THE HUMANS : BIG WILLY" WHICH I FOUND AMUSING

OH AND IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE GTA 4 INFO IS ON THE 6TH PAGE ( 1 2 3 )

SO YEAH CHECK IT OUT IF YOU WANT BUT IT JUST SAYS WHATS ABOVE ( 4 5 6 )

ABOUT THE RELEASE DATE BEING 04/01/08

anyway hope that helped.. saved you having to translate it all

P.S I'M NOT HUNGARIAN I JSUT USED THE TRANSLATOR! SO THATS WHY IT DOESNT ALL MAKE SENSE.

Edited by mark123

how about we all just wait for an officail R* announcement? that way nobody gets called a bullshitter and nobody gets their hopes up...

i certainly hope you dont mean me as the bullshitter... i mearly posted what the website said. it was that treeman guy that said it first.

also i was doing it to save people time from clicking on the website link n having to translate it all, if anything you should be thanking me.

if not then thats the last time i'll help out.

Come on,Mark.They were only teasing you.

i dont like to be teased :(

besides, i said that i didnt believe it to be true and that i expect a mid march release date.

either its the official release date noted that leaked our but hasnt been made official yet.. or it really is just like retailers that make up a release date to make people buy a pre-order. which i think is probably more the reason.

Edited by mark123

i dont like to be teased :(

besides, i said that i didnt believe it to be true and that i expect a mid march release date.

either its the official release date noted that leaked our but hasnt been made official yet.. or it really is just like retailers that make up a release date to make people buy a pre-order. which i think is probably more the reason.

calm down..the GTA IV pictures are great :coolthumbup:

gtaiv_screenshot_57.jpg

just noticed something else about this photo.. besides looking kinda strange.

the lighting effects do look great in it though .. like over by the building with the shadows.

but notice that the telephone box doesnt have a shadow , yet the girl standing next to it does?

also, the elastic bit around nikos waist looks a lil stretched doesnt it? and if you compair it to the trailer its not as big as that either so maybe his jacket isnt a seperate part of his body like we thought it was. or maybe its something rockstar just hasnt gotten around to changing yet.

Yeah, odd that the box doesn't have a shadow, but I guess it's a small thing they haven't corrected yet. And I think Nikos jacket is supposed to be like that, it's probably just a different style you can have, eg tight and zipped up or a little baggy, who knows?