gtasa

MaxPayne

1.) BIGFOOT - supposedly around Mt. Chilliad and the San Fierro airport

- also known for knocking down trees

- screeches like crazy

- It can kill you with one hit but you can't kill it at all!

2.) UFOs - I wanted to see the other towns and got impatient so I hopped the airport fence and hopped on a dodo that was the only plane parked in the lot. I almost go to Area 69 when some object that was glowing all different colors zoomed right by me at 2000 mph and I just exploded! I definitely thought it was a UFO.

3.) SEA SERPENT - I have heard numerous reports of a lochness monster type of creature in the sea around San Andreas. You have to really fly in the middle of nowhere around the ocean to spot this. Someone has taken pics but they are a little too blurry. http://dave1123.proboards38.com/ind...&num=1099210928

4.) GHOST PLANES AND CARS - I really don't know how to explain this one. The ghost car mostly occurs in an area know as 'Back O Beyond' near the two horse shoe shaped formations.

.) THE GHOST OF CJ'S MOM - In CJ's house between 00:00 - 1:00 at night there is a ghost of CJ's mom wandering around the house. I have heard she appears in the living room but I also have heard she appears in her bedroom as well.

6.) PHONE BOOTH IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DESERT - There is a phone booth that constantly rings in the desert but as soon when you pick it up nobody is on the other line!

7.) SERIAL KILLER BURIAL SPOTS - Around the desert there are a few holes in the ground that are full of body bags.

8.) SUICIDAL PEDESTRIAN - This has been confirmed in a EGM mag. There is a map of the location in pg. 3 of this thread. The ped is across the street from the trailer park where the monster truck is. It will take a couple of pictures and then walk into the ocean and drown.

9.) ZOMBIE - This has been rumored around so far but it appears at the Zombotech building in SF on saturdays and wednesdays from 23:00 to 2:00.