27 members have voted

1. 1. What console should I buy next?

• PS3
    • XBOX 360

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was trying to think of a way to get it working by sharing the internet from my laptop (making a adhoc network, then saying "let other users connect through my internet connection" - i was also desperately trying to do this for my PSP, but I think that you have to have a infrastructure type (with a router) for Wii (or PSP for that matter) to pick up any signal

You can select Ad-Hoc on PSP.... Forgot if you can on Wii((funny, for I've been fucking with Chestnut's Wii more recently because it decided one day it didn't want to connect)).

The XBOX may well have 120 GB but you can add more yourself to the PS3's and besides it's bloody difficult to get close to filling all that space on a 40, nevermind a 120.

HDD space isn't ALWAYS about room to fit your shit. With a bigger hard drive, but the same or even lower amount of data, you get faster speeds from it.

Currently, you can buy both RockBand and GTA IV for the 360 and PS3.... I'd say hit up the cheapest console.... If they are both the same, go for the value((like the 120gb over the 40gb)).

The PS3 has untapped potential as far as filesize is concerned. So much data can be stored on one of those little blu-ray discs that it may be hard to find things to put on them. As of right now, XBox has the better games, but I believe with time the PS3 will update some of their exclusive titles. As far as GTAIV is concerned, both versions will be of the same graphical quality, but the XBox will have additional episodic content. So I say, even though I own a PS3, you may enjoy the XBox more.

• 3 weeks later...

Lol bump...

Anyways...

I wanted to get Pro pack (cos i finally got enuf saved), then i go down to EB and ask..

Ohh the pro pack? They are all sold out...

OMFG !! lol i was so annoyed.. Im leaning towards 360propack cos u can get "custom" software for it, and then you can change over the hard drive etc + u can plug n play iPod, stream from a windows MCE comp (my laptop), and what have you. And the games are cheaper / more plentiful