Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 61 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 15 December 2007 - 07:28 PM

Posted Image

Story
In the year 1981 in the urban sprawl Vice City lived a man named Max Payne Sr. He was about 30 years old and had a 2 year old son, who was also named Max. Max Sr. was the Don of a small time organized crime family called the Payne Family Mafia. One time, they planned to pull off a job. A job that would get them a reputation. They wanted to pull off a bank heist.

So, Max selected his strongest and most trusted men. Then they got ready. They didn't know that an even smaller street gang was also planning the same thing, coincidentally on the same day. Max and his men got out of their car in front of the bank and walked up to the entrance. They patiently walked inside and up to the teller. Then they quickly pulled out their pistols, and told everybody in the bank to get down on the ground. Max pointed his gun at the the teller and asked where the bank manager was. The teller obviously told him. Max went to the manager's room by his self, and asked for the combination to the vault. The manager told him and Max ran to the vault. He put in the combination and it opened. He ran back to the lobby to find his men so they could help him carry the money. But they were dead. And before he knew it one of the guys in the street gang, who Max didn't know that gang was there, shot him right in the chest. He fell over and died.

The death of the Don left the Payne Family Mafia vulnerable. There were no ranks in it, so they couldn't decide who would be the next Don. The gang fell apart.

The year is 2007, Max's son has grown up and followed the trail of his fathers killers. That trail led him to Las Venturas. Max thinks the gang that killed his father is still in Las Venturas. And he plans to find them and avenge his father's death. He created a gang called the Las Venturas Mafia to support him and help him.

--------------------

Classes
Don: Max Payne
Underboss: I get to choose who gets this rank from people who are in this gang, you can't apply for this position.
*Soldiers: None currently
*Guards: None currently
Hitmen: None currently
Driver: None currently
Safe Cracker: None currently
Don's Limo Driver: None currently
Front Manager: None currently
Gun Runner: None currently
Gun modifier: None currently
Lawyer: None currently

Custom applications accepted

--------------------

Rankings (only apply to soldiers and guards)
Private
Killa
Worth 10 Guns
Head

--------------------

Allies & Rivals
Ally
None

Rivals
None

--------------------

Our Turf Map

Edited by Max Payne, 15 December 2007 - 08:43 PM.

I'm a retard

#2 TM™

TM™

Need new model for avatar :P

• Elite Members
  • 6,334 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 07:38 PM

Please, just complete the full recruitment topic. No one really follows the guidelines anyways, so why not make the gang recruitment page rather than waiting to reserve it?
Posted Image
TM™ - Elite.

#3 Max Payne

Max Payne

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 61 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 15 December 2007 - 07:42 PM

okay, can you delete your post and this post.
I'm a retard

#4 TM™

TM™

Need new model for avatar :P

• Elite Members
  • 6,334 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 07:59 PM

No need to. Just leave it. Oh and Good Luck with your gang. :)
Posted Image
TM™ - Elite.

#5 Max Payne

Max Payne

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 61 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 15 December 2007 - 08:30 PM

thanks, and the topic set up is finished.
I'm a retard

#6 Hansui

Hansui

Gunner of The Raiders MC

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,080 posts
  • Philippines 

Posted 15 December 2007 - 09:24 PM

nice gang... i hope this will become a success :)

Posted Image
we are The Raiders MC. Join us!

#7 Rashon.

Rashon.

Bingo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,153 posts
  • United States 

Posted 16 December 2007 - 12:07 AM

Well, uh, you don't meet any of the gang making requirements but I guess you can get members and leave the gang laying around until you do and then you can officially put it in the gang system.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users