IGN - The Characters of GTA IV

Chris

IGN have posted a new article titled "The Characters of Grand Theft Auto IV". It includes 5 character profiles, for Roman Bellic, Vlad, Elizabeta, Manny, and Brucie, who were all seen in the latest trailer for the game. There's also 5 new screenshots included in the article, which will be added to our database as soon as we receive them from Rockstar. We'll also shortly be updating a number of our GTAIV pages based on the new information from recent previews and the third trailer.

Brucie seems like a nutter and mannie looks like a crazy guy too, wonder in the pic where Brucie is in the gym, will be able to use those running machines etc.?

I imagine we would be able to. That sort of leads me to the question...could Niko get fat?

From what i can see, that's probably Brucies' house. It says he has all the lifestyle accessories and shit.

yeah , rockstar told us a long time ago that there will be no gaining fat/muscle. because just as the guy above says it would mess up the physics in his character.. besides i hated all that rubbish.. putting on muscle didnt do that much if you as me and neither did fat ( although i remember reading that it might give you a heart attach which it never did :thumbsdown: ) so all it ever did was slow you down .

also i hate the whole having to eat thing.. i know it adds to the realisism but do you remember at the clucking bell or whatever it was called, you had to choose the meal .. eat it.. choose the meal... eat it...choose the meal.. eat it . was really annoying and repetative. i hope you dont die of hunger in this version. * even though i know you can eat cause of the hod dog stands n things*

why do we have to date the girlfriends again :(?? can we just shoot her like you did in san andreas and get the card thing straight away without all the hassle? lol