since we are the number one gta place...

blindklb

Well since we are the number one gta info place whitch was just comfirmed, I was wondering if anyone thought that mabie R* read are forums. I think they should because they could get a lot of creative ideas and feadback from all the members here. But at the same time they are such a big corperation that they might not care. What do you think?

I think that they might after reading that in Playstation Magazine. You know that someone in there reads about the company and GTA IV to keep tabs on things. Also to make sure that there was no info leaked. Hopfully they will read our ideas, but I think it is to late to put anything new in now. I think they are more in the finalization and polishing faze right now. You know making sure everything works, fixin glitches and what not putting on the last 10%. That's just what I think I don'nt make games, I just buy them. I'd like to see some behing the scenes footage with the proccess of making a game at Rockstar. I'd like to know their scheduling so I could get an idea of what they are doing in the last few months of game production.

*Cough* RockstarWatch is better *Cough*

Anyhoo, yeah, even Sam and Dan themselves go onto site like these just to check out what news is still going around and how it effects their games, and change the game a little for people like us to enjoy it more. Thats one of the reasons Rockstar are so good, they work with their fans and give them better results and gifts (GTA IV special edition)

That depends, really. Like you can go to the GTA top sites and look there, you can ask the Admin of GTAF, you could ask me. It's a matter of opinion, you know. Different places, different positions. Personally I think this place would be the best for GTA style news, but if I wanted Rockstar News I'd go to RockstarWatch.net.

well, whos in first place? what place are we in? and if R* is watchin...1969 DODGE CHARGER FOR GODS SAKE!

Take a look at screens from the second trailer. When Niko drives his blue Stallion Classique next the tollbooth, look behind him. I think you'll see something you like. (red car is what you are lookin for)

well, whos in first place? what place are we in? and if R* is watchin...1969 DODGE CHARGER FOR GODS SAKE!

The number 1 GTA forum site is clearly GTAforums and im not advertising or anything but thats the way it is. That site has been on sinse the first gta ever came out. I personally like this site better because its much easier to find and discuss things. There its just way to crowded but both sites are very good.

And my opinion about this is: Maybe rockstar looks at one or two topics on this site but i dont think they would care too much about what we have to say about their work...

• 2 weeks later...

The number 1 GTA forum site is clearly GTAforums and im not advertising or anything but thats the way it is. That site has been on sinse the first gta ever came out. I personally like this site better because its much easier to find and discuss things. There its just way to crowded but both sites are very good.

And my opinion about this is: Maybe rockstar looks at one or two topics on this site but i dont think they would care too much about what we have to say about their work...

I know we're like a small community here and there at GTAforums they're like a big city where nobody knows each other...

Yeah they often read the most popular GTA sites and forums.

BTW we're not #1, we're just in the top group of GTA websites.

Bold: Yeah, I was just going to say we're one of the top four, or five. I forget.

But yeah, we definitely are one of the smaller communities but I think we're lol more intelligent then most. I think it's really cool to think that maybe R* personally might check out our site now and then, hey maybe they'll see one your posts..lol. Sounds kinda cool, especially for a GTA fan.^_^

Yeah they often read the most popular GTA sites and forums.

BTW we're not #1, we're just in the top group of GTA websites.

Bold: Yeah, I was just going to say we're one of the top four, or five. I forget.

But yeah, we definitely are one of the smaller communities but I think we're lol more intelligent then most. I think it's really cool to think that maybe R* personally might check out our site now and then, hey maybe they'll see one your posts..lol. Sounds kinda cool, especially for a GTA fan. ^_^

Yea but if your spelling and grammer are bad they might make a parody of you in GTA portraying you as some 5-year-old handicapped kid...

Actually the more I browse the more I realize that gtaforums.com is a far better site, no offense but it has more members who post more, and also better info.

More members don't necessarily mean a better forum. Especially when the mods over there are complete jackasses.

Anyway, I think it's cool we got mentioned in a magazine! The most exposure we got before was a mention in the back of the GTA: San Andreas manual, I think.

Actually the more I browse the more I realize that gtaforums.com is a far better site, no offense but it has more members who post more, and also better info.

More members don't necessarily mean a better forum. Especially when the mods over there are complete jackasses.

Anyway, I think it's cool we got mentioned in a magazine! The most exposure we got before was a mention in the back of the GTA: San Andreas manual, I think.

Unfortunately no, there were some other sites but not us...

Unfortunately no, there were some other sites but not us...

Well, I'll be damned. You were right. But it's still cool as hell that we were mentioned in a friggin' Playstation magazine!

Well R* has lots of workers ( 150 developers work only on GTA IV :o ) and the chances are big for one of their men

to browse these GTA dedicated forums such as TGTAP ... maybe when they're at home, relaxing and browsing the net one of them might consider to enter our forums and check our ideas and then maybe he'll say 'Dan, look what I've found on [insert GTA dedicated site/forum here ] might be a cool idea'

Hope you get my point guys ...