Switch Designs

TGTAP Mentioned in OPM as one of the leading fan sites for GTAIV Info

33 posts in this topic

I knew we were the best. This is the first site I go to every time I get on the Internet anywhere. You guys most always have the latest new on GTA IV or any GTA game for that matter. Here is my tribute to the admin, thanks guys for making the site and for making it number one.

the magazine that said this is the best gta site is a shit magazine. Chris got the biggest bone on when he found out bout this what a fucking gay boy. WWW.GTA4.NET IS BETTER SO FUCK YOUR MUMS ALL OF YA ESPECIALLY ROCKSTARREM. HIM AND CHIRS DROP THEIR ANCHORS IN EACH OTHERS POO BAY

Edited by warner

the magazine that said this is the best gta site is a shit magazine. Chris got the biggest bone on when he found out bout this what a fucking gay boy. WWW.GTA4.NET IS BETTER SO FUCK YOUR MUMS ALL OF YA ESPECIALLY ROCKSTARREM. HIM AND CHIRS DROP THEIR ANCHORS IN EACH OTHERS POO BAY

LOL, just saw this.

Wow. Haha, the kid has real homophobia problems doesn't he? Who the hell would now go to gta4.net after seeing his post, people must think they're full of retards (every site has their fair share tbh). I also don't get why he continued to post here despite having a clear preference for GTANet. Oh well, he won't be coming back here again.