TGTAP Mentioned in OPM as one of the leading fan sites for GTAIV Info

Switch Designs

2157_screen04.th.jpgI just got the new Official PlayStation Magazine for the month of January 2008, and noticed that on page 55 there’s an article on GTA IV that lists TheGTAPlace.com as one of the leading places for new GTA IV info! This is great news for such a great site that I'm proud to call home.

I added a poor picture of the article from my RAZR cell phone camera seeing as I don't have a scanner at the moment, I just think that it’s just so cool that we were listed and recognized as a leading site for news on such an amazing game, and that we have even better GTA info than even OPM itself! After seeing a company like Sony admitting to something like that, I just had to post something to point it out! I also added the picture just so you could all see if for yourselves.

By the way I wanted to say I know that I have not been around much lately but with work, family and friends it's been hard finding the time to make a new mod. I am planning on making something new very soon.

Thanks to Charger from our very own forums we now have a better image of the article that can be seen here!

I do not have a larger pic unfortunitly but if anyone else has the jan 08 issue of playstation magazine and can take a bigger better picture of the article on page 55 then please email it to me at [email protected] and i'll fix the post picture and give you front page reconigition for sending it to me.

Oh shit, it's SD!

YAY it's me!!! Oh and thanks to whoever reworded my post it looks much better now lol thanks. (I never was good with the actual posting of things lol) And YAY I'm on the staff page.

Plus I'm pretty excited that my mods are on on every one of the sites listed, even gtagaming thanks to rappo putting up some of my stuff that I made after I left their site, which after everything I went through with them and leaving the site and taking all my mods with me I still felt bad taking off on people that I thought were my friends and I must have offered at least 50 times to give them back all my stuff and even offered to repost it all back into the database even which would have took hours >.< and zidane just couldn't grow up enough to accept it, even went off on rappo for putting the submarine and a few other mods back up on the site. Rappo was the best! But the childish drama at that site runs wild and that's what I adore about this place the childish drama is like non existant it's great!

I got the magazine yesterday, I would scan it, but my HP Scanner wont work with my HP PC <_<

It mentions

GTA4.net

Gtagaming

Planet GTA

TGTAP

TGTAP

Hopes and Dreams: If Rockstar won't release more information, we'll make stuff up! At least thats the mentality behind fans of this site. They feature a slew of "Fake Screens" of scenes they'd like to see in GTA IV"

Edit: I will connect my Old PC with the scanner, for the image..

scan0003-1.jpg

Edited by Charger

so were in 4th place? the thing that bugs me is, if the game comes out in march/April, why release the trailer 3/4 months before the game comes out? whats going to surface about the game during the 4 months? is there going to be a IV'th trailer(4th trailer for durka people who cant understand) new screen shots? leaked footage? who knows..

HOH LOL at Chargers pic...

Edited by wheelman101

For those who want to read the rest:

Gta4.net

Slick Layout: White text on a black background may not be the healthiest color combination for our eyes, but we love the clean, open design."

Guns Galore: A weapons tab leads you to a list of weapons that will probably be in the game, based on the trailers. It mentions each weapon's caliber, capacity, and background.

Busy Forums: Of all the Forums, the ones at GTA4.net were the most active. Our favorite thread? "Missions you DON'T want in 4"

Gtagaming:

GTA Artistry: With Sections for Screenshots, movies, official art, fan art, and are interpretations (called "Things to Notice") as well as an elegant art opener, this site wins The Best GTA IV Art Award".

Preview Gallery: We like the quick links to previews that lead you straight to a forum thread so you can extrapolate on what you just read."

PlanetGrandTheftauto.Gamespy.com/GTA4/

Educated Guesswork: "This site includes a shot-by-shot analysis of the first GTA IV Trailer. You're bound to learn an interesting tidbit or two you hadn't already heard.... if not in the actual analysis, then in the five pages of comments that follow."

Countdown to NowWhen: "You can download a GTA IV Countdown screensaver. As of print time, the official word was that GTA IV has been pushed to sometime in Spring 2008, so we're not sure how the countdown works now. You need a FilePlanet subscription to download it."

Edited by Charger