Remember also!:

The Stadium is only open at 8:00 PM!

So you would need to get their quickly. :P

Take a Helicopter or something to get their faster. :ph34r:

Remember also!:

the map didnt open up all yet...so there is not stadium races if u dont unlock the whole island :pissed::angry:

Excuse me? If you look closely with your damn eyes Inferno, I said

Remember also!:
Try looking at what I said, before you insert a pissed and angry emotion. -_-

Remember also!:

Remember also!:

the map didnt open up all yet...so there is not stadium races if u dont unlock the whole island :pissed::angry:

Remember also!:

hey moron...the stadium will not open it doors unless u unlock the whole island! :pissedred: wat a professional gamer are u??!!

He was giving you additional information, Inferno.... He was only helping. Then you start getting pissed at him. To top it all off, you end up flaming him. Real smooth.

What we've told you:

The stadium is downtown & can't be accessed until the whole map opens up.

Even then, it's only open at 8:00 PM, so you would need to get their quickly... Take a Helicopter or something to get there faster.

That's pretty much ally you could have wanted to know, so don't turn this around into flaming Ice... In future, people might not wanna help you.

Remember also!:

Remember also!:

Remember also!:

hey moron...the stadium will not open it doors unless u unlock the whole island! :pissedred: wat a professional gamer are u??!!

Well, a more professional gamer at Vice City then you. I'd like to flame you in the correct section. Thats only if you can god damn find it.

And don't you rant at me, Vandal.

He was giving you additional information, Inferno.... He was only helping. Then you start getting pissed at him. To top it all off, you end up flaming him. Real smooth.

What we've told you:

Even then, it's only open at 8:00 PM, so you would need to get their quickly... Take a Helicopter or something to get there faster.

That's pretty much ally you could have wanted to know, so don't turn this around into flaming Ice... In future, people might not wanna help you.

Thanks MrLlamaLlama. :wub:

Edited by I©e

What we've told you:

ermmm...if u dont complete the mission "Phnom Penh 98" u cant access to the whole island!!! and u also cant access to the stadium too unless u complete it!!! yeah i know that get there by helicopter is fast but the door of the stadium is locked...need some proves?

What we've told you:

ermmm...if u dont complete the mission "Phnom Penh 98" u cant access to the whole island!!! and u also cant access to the stadium too unless u complete it!!! yeah i know that get there by helicopter is fast but the door of the stadium is locked...need some proves?

You must be really stupid, don't you understand what people tell you?

Edited by CQC EXPERT