• This topic is locked This topic is locked
27 replies to this topic

#21 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

Numba' one in the hood, G!

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 19 February 2005 - 07:12 AM

No, it isn't a comeback. It's a revival. Like my 9th one at that. I've been suspended and banned so many times. But I have always been liked, maybe not from the big badass 1337 super mods((like Biggy, who I hate)). But I was liked by the ones who counted, like Pagan, and thisisausername. Without me, Pagan, Pyro, TIAUN, and Skyline((did I miss someone?)), this forum would've never been as active as it was.

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#22 Oscar

Oscar

Hitman

• Elite Members
  • 604 posts
  • Mexico 

Posted 19 February 2005 - 07:22 AM

I imagine that, this place is not really active, just you, PyrOxide, GTAVC, me and a few others are really active here, but once again I am sure that when the PC version of SA comes, this site will get a lot of extra activity.

Now, 9 comebacks?, you are like a phoenix here then man.

#23 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 19 February 2005 - 04:37 PM

See? If Pagan and the gang came back it would be more active. At one time it was really slow, and me and those other people I named were the only ones keeping it fun. And active.

I am I big part in this forum's history. ^_^

I'm out, we no longer need to spam in this topic. :lol:

Edited by Spasmodically_Insane, 19 February 2005 - 04:37 PM.

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#24 Chris

Chris

Limbal Rings

• Administrators
  • 10,941 posts

Posted 23 February 2005 - 09:28 PM

No we don't need spam, nor in the GTA4 forum...

#25 mvi

mvi

Executioner

• Elite Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 23 February 2005 - 09:34 PM

Who the f*cks oscar anyway... This site probably won't get that much more active considering modding isn't a major part, unlike gtaforums.com, where mods are massive and include the Myriad Islands.

#26 Chris

Chris

Limbal Rings

• Administrators
  • 10,941 posts

Posted 23 February 2005 - 09:41 PM

Who the f*cks oscar anyway... This site probably won't get that much more active considering modding isn't a major part, unlike gtaforums.com, where mods are massive and include the Myriad Islands.

oscar's been here for over 2 months, are you blind. Oh and if you hadn't noticed, the site is getting more active every week. What with the speculation on GTA PSP and further games in the series. Plus the PC and Xbox release dates are getting ever closer, When SA hits the PC, there will be an influx of visitors looking for mods.

#27 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 23 February 2005 - 10:22 PM

oscar's been here for over 2 months, are you blind. Oh and if you hadn't noticed, the site is getting more active every week. What with the speculation on GTA PSP and further games in the series. Plus the PC and Xbox release dates are getting ever closer, When SA hits the PC, there will be an influx of visitors looking for mods.

Let's hope on that. And let's hope they see how 1337 we all are and decide to stay! :D

Posted Image

lolz

#28 Oscar

Oscar

Hitman

• Elite Members
  • 604 posts
  • Mexico 

Posted 24 February 2005 - 01:57 AM

I know I spammed and went off topic in this thread, my bad, I like this site, a lot of activity of not, is a good GTA site and I like it.

Now back to topic: I like the idea of a GTA4 forums, there´s been a lot of rumours about GTA4, some are cool, some are not, but is good to have a place to discuss them.

Now with that said I am out of this thread, sorry for the spam, but now you see I am an active guy here, one of the top 5 posters almost everyday for the past month, and this site will grow a lot when the new versions come out, and all the stuff PyrOxide said.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users