GTA4 Forum

Chris

We now have a forum for discussion of the next GTA, probably GTA4, so we called it that. Check it out - http://forums.thegtaplace.com/index.php?showforum=45

At the time of writing the only topic there is the wishlist so it would be nice if you guys could be imaginitive and post your own wishes there. And also make some topics in that forum to keep it active.

However since a lot of you lack initiative I will suggest some topics that you could start:

on the PS3? - for discussion of the likelihood of it being on the next generation of consoles

improvements - for discussion on the various ways in which Rockstar can/need to improve the game

speculation - for discussion of the other possible whereabouts of the next GTA, plus other ideas involving a GTA2 remake and stuff etc...

I made this after I unofficially launched our sister site GTAFour.net last night. You can check that out at GTAFour.net.

Feedback welcome :)

No, it isn't a comeback. It's a revival. Like my 9th one at that. I've been suspended and banned so many times. But I have always been liked, maybe not from the big badass 1337 super mods((like Biggy, who I hate)). But I was liked by the ones who counted, like Pagan, and thisisausername. Without me, Pagan, Pyro, TIAUN, and Skyline((did I miss someone?)), this forum would've never been as active as it was.

I imagine that, this place is not really active, just you, PyrOxide, GTAVC, me and a few others are really active here, but once again I am sure that when the PC version of SA comes, this site will get a lot of extra activity.

Now, 9 comebacks?, you are like a phoenix here then man.

See? If Pagan and the gang came back it would be more active. At one time it was really slow, and me and those other people I named were the only ones keeping it fun. And active.

I am I big part in this forum's history. ^_^

I'm out, we no longer need to spam in this topic. :lol:

Edited by Spasmodically_Insane