29 replies to this topic

#21 Artur

Artur

I-E-A-I-A-I-O

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,835 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 08:59 PM

I also noticed that they keep putting helmets on Niko when he's riding a motorcycle, I believe I saw him wearing one in a heli as well. Maybe R* is trying to tell us that if you wear helmets while driving a motorcycle or another vehicle and if (and you will :P) crash you won't take as much damage as you would without one. Might not be true, just putting it out there.

Posted Image

Courtesy of TM!

#22 Gycu

Gycu

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,661 posts
  • Romania 

Posted 09 December 2007 - 09:19 PM

I also noticed that they keep putting helmets on Niko when he's riding a motorcycle, I believe I saw him wearing one in a heli as well. Maybe R* is trying to tell us that if you wear helmets while driving a motorcycle or another vehicle and if (and you will :P) crash you won't take as much damage as you would without one. Might not be true, just putting it out there.

They confirmed about 4 or 5 months ago that you'll have to wear helmets while riding motorcycles :yup: Also on an interview a guy said that he didn't like that the helmet "magically" appears and he hopes ( me 2 ) that R*'ll add an animation to this ...
Posted Image

#23 Artur

Artur

I-E-A-I-A-I-O

• Members
  • 2,835 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 09:47 PM

Oh really? I never knew that haha. I feel like a noob now >.< But I also agree, as real as the whole games is turning out to be, a helmet magically appearing doesn't seem to fit in there quite well.

Posted Image

Courtesy of TM!

#24 Amy

Amy

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • United States 

Posted 09 December 2007 - 10:54 PM

The sreens do look very sweet, I cant wait for this.

#25 tilly

tilly

Master of Till

• Members
  • 2,314 posts
  • United States 

Posted 10 December 2007 - 03:08 AM

They confirmed about 4 or 5 months ago that you'll have to wear helmets while riding motorcycles :yup: Also on an interview a guy said that he didn't like that the helmet "magically" appears and he hopes ( me 2 ) that R*'ll add an animation to this ...

Show me.
Posted Image Posted Image
/.>ooTILLoo<.\
なんてことだ、私所有するため新参者 - 武士の人

#26 kobe_inr

kobe_inr

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 59 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 10 December 2007 - 08:05 AM

never new they were goin to do the helmets. hope they will fix it. it wont be good if u get on a motorbike and suddenly u have a helmet.

#27 K9 Krew

K9 Krew

Powaful Impak.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,142 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 12:37 PM

I was laughing so hard when i saw the screen shot of him stepping on the guys fingers....it's still funny to think about it.

Posted Image
Signature Made By MrLlamaLlama

I LOVE HIP HOP, AUSSIE HIP HOP, RAP, GANGSTA RAP, UK RAP, AND LATINO RAP.

BUT I HATE CRUNK AND ALL THAT DUUUURTTY SOUTH BULLSHIT MUSIC FULL OF WHISTLES AND WITH WHICH EVERY RAPPERS NAME STARTS WITH LIL'.

I ALSO DISLIKE TUPAC BUT I DO LIKE A COUPLE OF HIS ALBUMS

#28 Stojko

Stojko

Thug

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts
  • Canada 

Posted 10 December 2007 - 04:37 PM

Those screenshots are fucking awesome. Is that a tree with lights on it in the background on this one?: http://www.imagelodg...age=0066314.jpg

Those graphics look sweet! Now I'm dying to get Grand Theft Auto IV even more. :worship:

#29 tilly

tilly

Master of Till

• Members
  • 2,314 posts
  • United States 

Posted 12 December 2007 - 01:16 AM

the graphics are PRETTY good.

the first one doesnt look so great and i dont like the pixely almost crackily look of the lights in the motorcycle one.

i would use assassins creed as the comparison, because it is one of the most graphically enhanced games of now.

but if its not compared to anything it looks totally great.

definately going to wait in line 2 hours to buy it.
Posted Image Posted Image
/.>ooTILLoo<.\
なんてことだ、私所有するため新参者 - 武士の人

#30 Buttlord

Buttlord

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 09:16 PM

I was laughing so hard when i saw the screen shot of him stepping on the guys fingers....it's still funny to think about it.

Did anyone notice the brick texture on the building looks like shit in this picture? What's the deal with that?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users