Four Updated Screenshots

MishoM

thats crap was it in 05 they announced the game??? so 3 videos in 2 and a bit years thats cool :huh:

Well, they didn't release a trailer in 05' since they might of being putting some initial thoughts on the game (Like where it's going to be based in, the main character etc.). So 2007 was when they released since they have to plan everything first before they actually make a game, that's how every Game Developers start out. If they started like 'Straight Away' they would have problems and the game wouldn't look as what we want it to look like.

The second image makes me laugh, is that Niko about to stomp the strangers hand, or is it the opposite? :P

Those screenshots are fucking awesome. Is that a tree with lights on it in the background on this one?: http://www.imagelodge.net/view.php?image=0066314.jpg

Agree with that 100%, the first one looks awesome. I would love stepping on some guys fingers as he's trying to hold on to a building or something and then watch him take a nice little fall. ^_^ And the Comet looks a like like its real-life comparison (Porsche) and like MrLlamma said the back does look like a BMW Z4, just remembered something in GTA3 the Porsche look-a-like was the Stinger so what will the stinger be in this one if they put it in? Anyways nice pics, good find Mishom.

gtaiv_screenshot_48.jpg

hey did anyone notice, that in the trailer when the police car is hit by the linerunner ( truck) that it the linerunner looks almost like it wasnt really affected, didnt really slow down much.

maybe now they've updated the physics on the car so much as to include there mass correctly? meaning ...

in san andreas even if your in an 18wheeler.. if you hit a bike then you'd normally either roll over it and the 18wheeler would go crazy or sometimes it would stop you dead in your tracks. if you hit a car going at fast speeds.. it would obviously move out the way but sometimes you then couldnt get past it like it would be annoyingly in the way and you'd have to reverse round it .

in reality none of that would happen.. if a bike went under it would more than likely just be crushed with maybe a little wobble. and if a car was parked infront of an 18wheeler.. the tork and hourse power from the engine wouldnt have any trouble at all moving it. so maybe with in the trailer when the cop car was hit by the 18wheeler.. and by the way made really good looking dents!... that the mass of each car has been included into the new physics of driving? in which case i'm not driving anything but the 18wheeler(linerunner) :D

^ yeah, you pretty much got it. (Except it's 'torque' - not tork :P)

Love the way cars show more body roll... Like, active suspension and shit. And the tyres have proper channels in them, like, in the models... that's awesome...

Also, i hope that the weight in cars is distributed right... like, the engine is heaviest... So.. if you're going through a roadblock, head for the backs of cars, instead of the front, so you don't get blocked...... ;)

The build up to this game is like the build up to Dethalbum. Fucking unbearable. But when it's out it'll be the most awesome thing.

yea man, I hear you and i was thinking about it and if it comes out in february, thats not too far away, since I think they would want to work as fast as possible to get it done but without overlooking anything.

I also noticed that they keep putting helmets on Niko when he's riding a motorcycle, I believe I saw him wearing one in a heli as well. Maybe R* is trying to tell us that if you wear helmets while driving a motorcycle or another vehicle and if (and you will :P) crash you won't take as much damage as you would without one. Might not be true, just putting it out there.

I also noticed that they keep putting helmets on Niko when he's riding a motorcycle, I believe I saw him wearing one in a heli as well. Maybe R* is trying to tell us that if you wear helmets while driving a motorcycle or another vehicle and if (and you will :P) crash you won't take as much damage as you would without one. Might not be true, just putting it out there.

They confirmed about 4 or 5 months ago that you'll have to wear helmets while riding motorcycles :yup: Also on an interview a guy said that he didn't like that the helmet "magically" appears and he hopes ( me 2 ) that R*'ll add an animation to this ...

They confirmed about 4 or 5 months ago that you'll have to wear helmets while riding motorcycles :yup: Also on an interview a guy said that he didn't like that the helmet "magically" appears and he hopes ( me 2 ) that R*'ll add an animation to this ...

Show me.