#161 Angry Gorilla

Angry Gorilla

y hello thar!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  •    Wales 

Posted 21 August 2007 - 06:09 PM

This is actually a glitch rather than an easter egg, but when I was filming the fourth episode of Anglerfish I stumbled upon an unsolid piece of ground on Mount Chilliad and I had to film a scene four times because the Rhinos kept pushing CJ into the glitch.

Posted Image

And when I fell in...

Posted Image

:mellow: :mellow: :mellow:
Posted Image

#162 GiiBz

GiiBz

Mr Miata

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 976 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 05:01 PM

ok heres an awsome glitch!!

alright go too the safe house in las venturas between the golf course and millie yours gf's house and go inside and use double jump chat and face the door and jump up.. u will already be in a glitch but theres is more! turn around so u can see the house and go too the right and theres is a black area u can jump down but I recommend u use a jetpack and float down because unless u have max health u might die. once ur at the bottem turn and look too your right tand there will be a glitch city! its a whole new town will bits and pieces from tons 0f building from the rest of the game!! anyways explore! oh and if u go way far doen one of the streets u will find a door.. its just a door.. no house just a floating door. if u go inside u will end up in that generals house that u steal shit from in the ryder missions. but once u leave u will be back in san andreas and if u check the map u wont be where it says u are

The glitch city was founded by me so Im calling it "Convict City!"

enjoy!

Or call it "Liberty City" like it's meant to be called... It;s the stuff from the mission where you fly to LC and kill the mafia guys.

tjp.gif

#163 Spider-Vice

Spider-Vice

Pest Control

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,019 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 11:02 AM

The secret Pay n' Spray isn't true for the xbox version, the doors are locked but the Pay n' Spray appears. :( :mellow:

Posted Image

#164 hook91

hook91

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 03:22 PM

found it

Edited by hook91, 12 February 2008 - 07:35 AM.

THE CAKE IS A LIE

#165 Angry Gorilla

Angry Gorilla

y hello thar!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  •    Wales 

Posted 13 September 2007 - 03:44 PM

If I remember correctly, you will find the Silver Vibrator in Bayside, behind a skip inside an unattractive area.
Posted Image

#166 Thomas.

Thomas.

Capo

• Elite Members
  • 6,715 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 13 September 2007 - 04:15 PM

It is in the Middle of Bayside. It is near a Dirt Park of some description.

Posted Image
Past member of the Fiore Family Mafia ;_;

#167 Mp5shooter

Mp5shooter

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 23 September 2007 - 07:41 PM

Umm, not sure if this is a secret or not, but at Marina in Los Santos where the Vortex spawns, the Spray tag that is there.. at night it was blue, then it turned purple for a bit, then red.. o.O

#168 Angry Gorilla

Angry Gorilla

y hello thar!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  •    Wales 

Posted 25 September 2007 - 07:15 PM

Never saw that before, but I think its just the environmental lighting depending on what time the game clock is.
Posted Image

#169 Bitchman9999

Bitchman9999

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 27 September 2007 - 07:16 PM

Some interesting things i've found.

Cock challenge

Posted Image

This can be found in Ganton gym.

Las Venturas magazine

Posted Image

This is in the bed in Johnson house. Also the pics in the magazine shows the hud and the radar. Maybe i'm the first to notice this!

CJ's mom? not sure

Posted Image

A pic of sweeet's plate

Posted Image

It says GROVE4L (grove for life)

A pic of Ryder's plate

Posted Image

It says SHERM, not sure what it means.

Edited by Bartman, 28 September 2007 - 07:47 PM.

#170 MrLlamaLlama

MrLlamaLlama

Graphic Designer.

• Super Mods
  • 4,819 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 07:59 PM

Sherm is PCP, it's a drug... Note how CJ calls ryder a 'sherm-head' at points during the game.

Nice find w/ the magazine map & hud, never knew about that. :clapping:

Posted Image

CoolerMaster HAFX Tower Case | XFX 850w Black Edition PSU | Asus CrossHair IV Formula Motherboard | AMD Phenom II x6 3.4 @ 3.7 Ghz + ThermalTake Frio HS/F | 8Gb Corsair Dominator GT | Nvidia/EVGA GTX470 1280Mb | 64GB Crucial RealSSD (os) | 2x 1TbSamsung Spinpoint F1

Need a quick GTA Fact Fix? - Grand Theft Wiki it!

#171 Bitchman9999

Bitchman9999

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 27 September 2007 - 10:24 PM

More things found...

Beta Sweet

Posted Image

This pic in Johnson house shows the original design of Sweet.

Reverse letters

Posted Image

This CJ pic shows reverse letters in the bottom

Candy Suxxx VC pic

Let's hope that the hosters don't delete this image...

In SA:

Posted Image

Where do i find it?

In da safe house...

Posted Image

In VC:

Posted Image

EDIT: i dont wanna post again, so here are my recent findings (pics taken with a trainer)

Open Grave

Posted Image

An open grave with anything inside. Just a pizza, also i've readed that this grave started the rumor of zombies around SA. This is in Los santos graveyard

Ghost tags

Using a timesync tool've i find those weird tags in Los santos graveyard when i was in my way to take a pic of the open grave

Tag 1:

At night:

Posted Image

At day:

Posted Image

Tag 2:

At night:

Posted Image

At day:

Posted Image

There's more tags but i didn't taked a pic. maybe later...

Bigger Moon glitch

This glitch has followed the GTA series since GTA III. To make the moon grow, shoot to it with a sniper rifle...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And like i sayed, That's all folks!
:thumbsup:

Edited by Bartman, 25 October 2007 - 02:28 AM.

#172 Angry Gorilla

Angry Gorilla

y hello thar!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  •    Wales 

Posted 28 September 2007 - 06:41 PM

Very nice finds there, I never noticed Beta Sweet or the Ingame Screenshots in the game, although I think that Candy Suxxx poster can be found in other places too.
Posted Image

#173 Bitchman9999

Bitchman9999

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 28 September 2007 - 07:41 PM

Very nice finds there, I never noticed Beta Sweet or the Ingame Screenshots in the game, although I think that Candy Suxxx poster can be found in other places too.

Yes you're right, but that was the easiest place to found the poster and to take a pic with my confy camera. And in one of Ryder's missions when you gotta rob your first house, in the bedroom of that guy is another Candy Suxxx poster

Edited by Bartman, 28 September 2007 - 07:43 PM.

#174 Bitchman9999

Bitchman9999

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 28 September 2007 - 08:24 PM

ok heres an awsome glitch!!

alright go too the safe house in las venturas between the golf course and millie yours gf's house and go inside and use double jump chat and face the door and jump up.. u will already be in a glitch but theres is more! turn around so u can see the house and go too the right and theres is a black area u can jump down but I recommend u use a jetpack and float down because unless u have max health u might die. once ur at the bottem turn and look too your right tand there will be a glitch city! its a whole new town will bits and pieces from tons 0f building from the rest of the game!! anyways explore! oh and if u go way far doen one of the streets u will find a door.. its just a door.. no house just a floating door. if u go inside u will end up in that generals house that u steal shit from in the ryder missions. but once u leave u will be back in san andreas and if u check the map u wont be where it says u are

The glitch city was founded by me so Im calling it "Convict City!"

enjoy!

This is the city you mean?

Attached Files

#175 Huckleberry Pie

Huckleberry Pie

"There's always something,"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,982 posts
  • Philippines 

Posted 09 October 2007 - 12:28 PM

I saw one instance of an Easter egg while visiting Mad Dogg's mansion - go to the first room at the right side; if you see a stereo system, then that must be the one I'm talking about. Now for the fun part: use a camera or a sniper rifle, and point the lens at the stereo. Zoom several times, and you'll see the words "Sony" on the system, if you read carefully, since the textures are garbled...

Edited by Huckleberry Pie, 17 October 2007 - 11:09 PM.

Posted Image

Ubisoft should take a look at this...
"We love Him because He first loved us." - 1 John 4:9-10

#176 dillsasecerethunter

dillsasecerethunter

Shoplifter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 13 October 2007 - 10:15 AM

See I've got a page on the site for all this now, we need some mor epics if anybody wants to help me get them

San Andreas Secrets and Easter Eggs Page

[font="Impact"][color="#FF0000"]i cud help at da mo im lukin for leather face ufos n bigfoot but i do smaller hunting like

Edited by dillsasecerethunter, 15 October 2007 - 07:42 PM.

#177 Jacob-here :)

Jacob-here :)

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 13 October 2007 - 01:02 PM

i heard theres a cluckin bell called cluckchin bell instead and does anyone beileve in bigfoot or leather face? bigfoot is in V1 of the game as he was originaly in it but the guy who put it in was threatened by his boss to take it out or he will get fired so he did keep it in BUT he made it harder to find. later it was removed and the guy still had his job :)

ok heres an awsome glitch!!alright go too the safe house in las venturas between the golf course and millie yours gf's house and go inside and use double jump chat and face the door and jump up.. u will already be in a glitch but theres is more! turn around so u can see the house and go too the right and theres is a black area u can jump down but I recommend u use a jetpack and float down because unless u have max health u might die. once ur at the bottem turn and look too your right tand there will be a glitch city! its a whole new town will bits and pieces from tons 0f building from the rest of the game!! anyways explore! oh and if u go way far doen one of the streets u will find a door.. its just a door.. no house just a floating door. if u go inside u will end up in that generals house that u steal shit from in the ryder missions. but once u leave u will be back in san andreas and if u check the map u wont be where it says u areThe glitch city was founded by me so Im calling it "Convict City!" enjoy!

This is the city you mean?

wow convict cit looks more like Liberty City "a great place to leave!" :)

#178 dillsasecerethunter

dillsasecerethunter

Shoplifter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 15 October 2007 - 07:28 PM

Also in some of the stores they have some Bitch'n dog foods cans which is from GTA3

hey i aint ever noticed dat wot stores plz reply:ph34r:

ye dey can like in sex shops i fink lol naaa on da floor near dumpsters deres 1 i fink :ph34r:

#179 dillsasecerethunter

dillsasecerethunter

Shoplifter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 15 October 2007 - 08:01 PM

lol
not my pic but its a secret lol

Posted Image

lmao

LOOK -> http://www.thegtapla...=1142108943.jpg

its fake of course ye but ive seen im real n ur game restarts if u get 2 close

#180 dillsasecerethunter

dillsasecerethunter

Shoplifter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 20 October 2007 - 05:38 PM

This is actually a glitch rather than an easter egg, but when I was filming the fourth episode of Anglerfish I stumbled upon an unsolid piece of ground on Mount Chilliad and I had to film a scene four times because the Rhinos kept pushing CJ into the glitch.

Posted Image

And when I fell in...

Posted Image

:mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

yo if dats a glitch don't write it on easter eggs it makes people peed off coz dey r lukin for easter eggs not glitches doh dat iz pretty cool

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users