#223 laggynoob

laggynoob

Numbers Runner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
  • United States 

Posted 06 December 2008 - 02:01 PM

if you go into the los santos police garage with a tank and go to the end of it there is a hunter.....
in the country (forgot where i might hunt it again) theres a sign that says "getting our hands in your genes since ...." i also forgot the year >.<

Posted Image

Thanks Toxic great work!

#224 laggynoob

laggynoob

Numbers Runner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
  • United States 

Posted 06 December 2008 - 02:06 PM

heres an obvious one
in the country and desert, if you fall out of a plane into water, or crash into water with a car a plane will usually falll near you and no one will be in it.

Posted Image

Thanks Toxic great work!

#225 MK47

MK47

lolwut.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 02:49 PM

if you go into the los santos police garage with a tank and go to the end of it there is a hunter.....
in the country (forgot where i might hunt it again) theres a sign that says "getting our hands in your genes since ...." i also forgot the year >.<

The first one is fake, obviously, but I've seen the second one somewhere.

Also please don't double post (:

Posted Image

#226 laggynoob

laggynoob

Numbers Runner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
  • United States 

Posted 06 December 2008 - 02:56 PM

actually its true and i have pics on my digital camera

Posted Image

Thanks Toxic great work!

#227 macorules94

macorules94

Я ЛЮБЛЮ СЫР

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 11:38 AM

You all probably know...these ... but meh:

Posted Image

#228 laggynoob

laggynoob

Numbers Runner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
  • United States 

Posted 27 December 2008 - 04:35 AM

nice find there i never noticed the penis (maybe because i wasnt looking for one but eh)

Posted Image

Thanks Toxic great work!

#229 Huni

Huni

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Romania 

Posted 28 December 2008 - 09:15 PM

Please REPLY! I HAVE FOUND A SECRET PLACE IN GTA SA! :thumbsup: :clapping: But i mean , A BIG PLACE! It's like a teleportation into hell! NOTICE!: I FOUND IT , AND NO OTHER PEOPLE KNOWS ABOUT IT! There are some things , some weapons , cash sign... and it's a little big scary! The "teleportation is simple , u dont need cheats , just ...! NOTICE!: I FOUND IT , AND NO OTHER PEOPLE KNOWS ABOUT IT! Anyway i did'nt tried to find one , just by mistake! :whistle:
Reply , if u think it's going to be a cool thing , for the website!

P.s: Huni (anyway , i waned to take contact just to tell u this :innocent: :whistle: )

Please REPLY! I HAVE FOUND A SECRET PLACE IN GTA SA! :thumbsup: :clapping: But i mean , A BIG PLACE! It's like a teleportation into hell! NOTICE!: I FOUND IT , AND NO OTHER PEOPLE KNOWS ABOUT IT! There are some things , some weapons , cash sign... and it's a little big scary! The "teleportation is simple , u dont need cheats , just ...! NOTICE!: I FOUND IT , AND NO OTHER PEOPLE KNOWS ABOUT IT! Anyway i did'nt tried to find one , just by mistake! :whistle:

P.s: Huni (anyway , i waned to take contact just to tell u this :innocent: :whistle: )

SORRY!!! CAN I SEND THIS TO THE ADMIN??? HOW??????? :wacko:

#230 MK47

MK47

lolwut.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 03:39 PM

SORRY!!! CAN I SEND THIS TO THE ADMIN??? HOW??????? :wacko:

Uh wtf..? If you really want Chris to see this PM him, but someone will have found it before you no doubt.

Posted Image

#231 Butters!

Butters!

No longer contains Salmonela!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 03:46 PM

You mean Blue Hell? You where definatly not the fisrt to find it. It's been known basicly scince the game was released, but good job on finding it by yourself.

Posted Image

Is Vista bad or are you just stupid?

#232 Huni

Huni

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Romania 

Posted 30 December 2008 - 12:13 PM

I don't really think! It should be black hell! :mellow: But that is'nt a really cool place! Anyway i dont think someone find it , i havent sawd any videos on youtube with that secret place... :dribble: . Anyway , wheres the blue hell , and how does it look like? I'ts cool? :lolbounce: :clapping: ??? Wayt! The blue hell is that place where u need a jetpack?,and there are two houses? Cause you dont need cheats to go at my place! ^_^ !

#233 Butters!

Butters!

No longer contains Salmonela!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 02:17 PM

You can acess blue hell without a Jetpack, but not many people use this entrance. If you could post some screenshots of the place you found I could easily tell you weather you found first or not.

Posted Image

Is Vista bad or are you just stupid?

#234 Huni

Huni

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Romania 

Posted 06 January 2009 - 04:19 PM

Well , i'm going to post if you'd like to see some ! But these days are werry busy for me. You know the last week's of school...(maybe you're in wacation already cause you're not from Romania , and i am! [Here sucks] ) . I'm going to post when im going to have more time! :hi: !

#235 Cfox306

Cfox306

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 05:07 PM

Has any1 found this? :huh:

Posted Image
Posted Image
When you look for something,you never look back.

#236 th3g0ld3n1

th3g0ld3n1

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 25 September 2009 - 12:18 AM

hay guys im new to the forums and im not sure if this is a glitch or wat but if u stand next to ur garage wen u hav a vehicle next to u u can hav the garage open then get in the car and parlk it u can hav 4 in thre b4they start dissapearring and wont b posting much bcaus my ps2 is broken :(

Edited by th3g0ld3n1, 25 September 2009 - 12:18 AM.

#237 Spider-Vice

Spider-Vice

Bugstar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,022 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 04:56 PM

That's known but nice finding it yourself :) Also welcome to the forums, you just bumped a 6 month topic so you could've used the Introduction topics :P

Posted Image

#238 Strike9

Strike9

lucky number 7

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 03:29 PM

I found this weird glitch that could also be an anti cheating easter egg.

If you use the cheat to spawn a rancher and take it to a transfender it will say "you can not modify this vehicle". However if you aquire one without the cheat and take it to transfender you can modify it like most of the other cars in the game.

Also anyone know how to find the assasin farmer, I drove a car to leafy hollow and then stayed in the car between the game hours of (16:00,4:00), and absoloutely nothing happened.
luky number 7

#239 studio m-LTD

studio m-LTD

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Malaysia 

Posted 26 May 2010 - 01:34 PM

i had found a Punk recently,so i recruited him as my gang member.some may find him rather difficult to find.so,this is how he looks likeAttached File  gallery127.jpg   151.87KB   3 downloads

#240 Strike9

Strike9

lucky number 7

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 05:05 PM

up dated

Car in Tenpenny's Badland Mission - ASSMAN

Jizzy's Broadway - HO 2 HO

Millie's Pink Club - SPANK

Imported Bashee

J3NYTAL5 (genitals)

Imported Sentinel

DON DON

or

DONNY

Imported Sabre

FR4Z (I dont know what this meens)

Imported Cheetah

IMY AK

Imported Mesa

R4N G3RS (RANGERS)

imported Bf injection

LA5H L3Y (LASHLEY)

imported Rancher

S4 LYJON (sally john) (who the hell is this?)

Edited by Strike9, 13 July 2010 - 02:31 AM.

luky number 7

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users