Secrets and Easter Eggs

Chris

• 3 weeks later...

Please REPLY! I HAVE FOUND A SECRET PLACE IN GTA SA! :thumbsup::clapping: But i mean , A BIG PLACE! It's like a teleportation into hell! NOTICE!: I FOUND IT , AND NO OTHER PEOPLE KNOWS ABOUT IT! There are some things , some weapons , cash sign... and it's a little big scary! The "teleportation is simple , u dont need cheats , just ...! NOTICE!: I FOUND IT , AND NO OTHER PEOPLE KNOWS ABOUT IT! Anyway i did'nt tried to find one , just by mistake! :whistle:

Reply , if u think it's going to be a cool thing , for the website!

P.s: Huni (anyway , i waned to take contact just to tell u this :innocent::whistle: )

Please REPLY! I HAVE FOUND A SECRET PLACE IN GTA SA! :thumbsup::clapping: But i mean , A BIG PLACE! It's like a teleportation into hell! NOTICE!: I FOUND IT , AND NO OTHER PEOPLE KNOWS ABOUT IT! There are some things , some weapons , cash sign... and it's a little big scary! The "teleportation is simple , u dont need cheats , just ...! NOTICE!: I FOUND IT , AND NO OTHER PEOPLE KNOWS ABOUT IT! Anyway i did'nt tried to find one , just by mistake! :whistle:

P.s: Huni (anyway , i waned to take contact just to tell u this :innocent::whistle: )

SORRY!!! CAN I SEND THIS TO THE ADMIN??? HOW??????? :wacko:

SORRY!!! CAN I SEND THIS TO THE ADMIN??? HOW??????? :wacko:

Uh wtf..? If you really want Chris to see this PM him, but someone will have found it before you no doubt.

I don't really think! It should be black hell! :mellow: But that is'nt a really cool place! Anyway i dont think someone find it , i havent sawd any videos on youtube with that secret place... :dribble: . Anyway , wheres the blue hell , and how does it look like? I'ts cool? :lolbounce::clapping: ??? Wayt! The blue hell is that place where u need a jetpack?,and there are two houses? Cause you dont need cheats to go at my place! ^_^ !

Well , i'm going to post if you'd like to see some ! But these days are werry busy for me. You know the last week's of school...(maybe you're in wacation already cause you're not from Romania , and i am! [Here sucks] ) . I'm going to post when im going to have more time! :hi: !

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

hay guys im new to the forums and im not sure if this is a glitch or wat but if u stand next to ur garage wen u hav a vehicle next to u u can hav the garage open then get in the car and parlk it u can hav 4 in thre b4they start dissapearring and wont b posting much bcaus my ps2 is broken :(

Edited by th3g0ld3n1

• 7 months later...

I found this weird glitch that could also be an anti cheating easter egg.

If you use the cheat to spawn a rancher and take it to a transfender it will say "you can not modify this vehicle". However if you aquire one without the cheat and take it to transfender you can modify it like most of the other cars in the game.

Also anyone know how to find the assasin farmer, I drove a car to leafy hollow and then stayed in the car between the game hours of (16:00,4:00), and absoloutely nothing happened.

• 1 month later...

up dated

Car in Tenpenny's Badland Mission - ASSMAN

Jizzy's Broadway - HO 2 HO

Millie's Pink Club - SPANK

Imported Bashee

J3NYTAL5 (genitals)

Imported Sentinel

DON DON

or

DONNY

Imported Sabre

FR4Z (I dont know what this meens)

Imported Cheetah

IMY AK

Imported Mesa

R4N G3RS (RANGERS)

imported Bf injection

LA5H L3Y (LASHLEY)

imported Rancher

S4 LYJON (sally john) (who the hell is this?)

Edited by Strike9

@studio m-LTD Actually the punk ain't that hard to find.He's most seen in the Blackfield, Las Venturas... at least that's where I see him most times.

And I think everyone knows how he looks in 5-6 years since this game was released.

Sometimes the andromeda ( the big four engined plane thats not suposed to be in the game outside of missions) flys over head, I just found this out because i used the (Destroy all cars) cheat to bring down a large jet i assumed was an at400, But while it was falling i realised it had four engines, (the at400 only has 2) however the wreckage went offscreen a disapeard so i have no evidence off this, but i will try to get some.

Update: unfortunately i cant get any evidence because the plane wont stop moving, it just explodes, bounces around on the ground (lol) and then eventually fixes itself and starts going back up to the height it spawned at. But trust me though, the andromeda does fly over occasionally.

New update: well, i figured out how to hook up a vcr to my ps2 and gone an interesting video that not only proves that the andromeda flys over you, but it also spawned in the san fierro impound lot, however it exploded and dissapeard shortly after getting near it, as well as destroying alll the other impounded (cars), i uploaded this video on youtube for all of you to see.

8http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4fZ2Y4aYOs

Edited by Strike9

• 4 months later...

up dated

Car in Tenpenny's Badland Mission - ASSMAN

Jizzy's Broadway - HO 2 HO

Millie's Pink Club - SPANK

Imported Bashee

J3NYTAL5 (genitals)

Imported Sentinel

DON DON,

TH3 DON

or

DONNY

Imported Sabre

FR4Z (I dont know what this meens)

Imported Cheetah

IMY AK

Imported Mesa

R4N G3RS (RANGERS)

imported Bf injection

LA5H L3Y (LASHLEY)

imported Rancher

S4 LYJON (sally john) (who the hell is this?)

Imported Bullet

EASUKS or

FUCKU

Imported Infernus

J L33S (j lees)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...