Secrets and Easter Eggs

Chris

BEHOLD! (cough)

http://ian-albert.com/misc/gamemaps/gtasa/...asa-all-1.0.jpg]http://ian-albert.com/misc/gamemaps/gtasa/...asa-all-1.0.jpg

just type it in your adress bar if the link doesnt work. everything you could ever dream of is on that map. for anyone who has never seen it.

Edited by evabin2libertycity?

• 2 weeks later...

No one seems to of memtioned these two yet.

1) If you go to your safe house in mulholland (not mad dogs mansion) and go around the back to where the swimming pool is and you can though one of the walls in the corner. If you put the jet pack cheat on and go through you can go underneath the city but you can't get back to the surface if you keep decending on the jet pack. This onlywork on the ps2 version.

2) If you go the gym on the third island and go to the green building next door that has a sign on it saying welding and weddings and then go down alleyway next to it if you look up and look north-east you will see people walking of a building. This is glitch on the lemmings that was on ps1.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I'll post the scary ones:

1. WW2 Stalker Plane-Go to any place where you are by yourself. (No roads, no cars, no peds, just you) You will hear the engine of the rustler plane. You will then see it. It goes whereever you go. As soon as it goes off screen it disappears. :unsure:

2. Bodybags and Phonebooth-In the middle of the dessert there are badybags and a phonebooth that only appear at night. When you answer the phone, no one's there even though it's ringing.

3. Farmer Chainsaw Chase-Go to the farm close to Mt. Chilliad with all the No Tresspassing signs. At night a farmer will come out and stealth-kill you.

4. Ghost Cars-In Back o' Beyond in between the two horseshoe shaped hills at 2AM game time, two beat-up Gelendale cars will roll down at you. No drivers, cars are started.

Things not confirmed:

1. Bigfoot/Yeti-In the badlands there is a bigfoot yeti monster who will kill you.

2. CJ's Mom's Ghost- From 23:00 to 1:00 CJ's Mom's ghost haunts the Johnson house in the living room and bedroom.

Holy Shit CJ's Mom as Alive Ghost ? ... Omg i got scared rofl :lol:

I didn't know if anyone caught this around here or not. I didn't notice until I read an article in this month's Playboy.

In 1967 San Franciso had the "Summer of Love" in the Haight-Ashbury district. There were a lot of drugs, hippies, naked people, sex and the like all around.

Of course in San Fierro there is a district called "Hashbury" a play on words of Ashbury, and Hash being a slang term for marijuana.

Edited by draftermatt

• 1 month later...

Here's one.

Go into any pizza stack and go behind the counter with the pizza guys, pull out a sniper and zoom in on the computer screen, it says "Burger shot, The double D-lux, The Buster 20$" This also works in Cluckin' Bell.

Notice that the Double D-lux and The buster are not Burger Shot meals, they are pizza stack

Edited by Ohnoes

And another-

Go to CJ's House (The first one, Duh)

He has a video game console, Zoom in on the Controls, The top buttons are C J

Also, "Fishy Shit" On the outside Burger shot menu looks like Fjshy Shit.

Edited by Ohnoes

• 2 weeks later...

well just found it. Go to ur air field n then go towards da restricted area 69. take a look at da mini map n u will see two circle one filled with black colour n da other empty try to get to da empty one n u will see their a bobcat car n some dead bodies warped in black bags in a pit there

post-11862-1186050201_thumb.jpg

post-11862-1186050249_thumb.jpg

well just found it. Go to ur air field n then go towards da restricted area 69. take a look at da mini map n u will see two circle one filled with black colour n da other empty try to get to da empty one n u will see their a bobcat car n some dead bodies warped in black bags in a pit there

here iz da pic of map dat might help foundin it

post-11862-1186053120_thumb.jpg

sorry dude didn't read da rules for here as it waz ma 1st post here i wd try not to do dat again

And of top of that, use words that actually exist please. The last guy who used his ghetto slang bullshit here got ripped to shreds. Kthx

Well cant get it

i thought dat as people of every part ov world come to dat forum then it wud b a free one but hey wat i jus read dat u guyes made a guy suffer only bcuz ov his language waz a bit different. Wow wat waz dat for piority comlex or somthin else can anyone explain. N one more thing dat nothin like dat iz told in da rulez if dats so then it shud get in da rules topic.

Peace

Edited by Baron