Teh 'N00b' Game

Angry Gorilla

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG OMG OMFG PLZ PLZ HALP i NED SRYUS HALP WIF DIS MISHUN IN GAT SAN ANDRAS ITZ S0 HARD PLZ HALP ND IF U D0NT HALP i W1LL KIK UR ASS PLZ PLZ ND C4N SOME1 PLZ T3LL ME Y T1MMY VERSITTI IZ ZO LOUD ND Y DUZUNT TEH GAT3 GUI TLK PLZ HE DUZUNT TLK H0U KAN U G3T H1M 2 TLK PLZ iLl GIV U A C00KEE.

I don't wanna be seen as a killjoy here but seriously I think this topic is really retarded now. I don't get what fun you find in typing like a noob. It makes you yourself look one even though you're just fucking around.

So that you all don't RAAAAGGGE at me, how about I close this shite and re-open the random post topic? At least people typed normally in there... generally.

Well the random post topic still is. A lot of people seem to like it though. I figured the ones who don't can just ignore it. As long as the stupidness is kept in that particular topic and doesn't spread to other parts of the forum I'm fine with it.

Sounds good, kind of miss it. But this one has been good for a laugh or two.

Well the random post topic still is. A lot of people seem to like it though. I figured the ones who don't can just ignore it. As long as the stupidness is kept in that particular topic and doesn't spread to other parts of the forum I'm fine with it.

Sounds good, kind of miss it. But this one has been good for a laugh or two.

Me too, this was fun, but you gotta miss the good old topic.