Teh 'N00b' Game

Angry Gorilla

OMG PPLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i need 1 ov yous to gimme the setps on how 2 beat the mission in san andres called "press start'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its so freakin hard thers a picturre that looks liek the pic on the box dat the cd game and the orange toilet paper came in!!!!!! PLZ WOULD ONE OF YOUS' HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I BEG YOU WIT ALL MY LIFE TO HELP ME BEAT SAN ANDRAES! wtf is start? is it a dudes name in the game that hav to kill or something? cauz i want to get a thingy that shoots rockets and shoot 1000000000000000000000000000 at him to garuntee that i killed him! i am the best at san andes! once, i went through the ENTIRE city in one minute! i put the cd in the xbox and it started playing music and and then i saw myself on a motorbike!!!!!!!!!! it was red!!!!!!!!!! omg omg omg omg can any of you beat me??????? but i guess many of you cant figure out how to beat the mission press start either because i went to a site and it didnt have anything about press start! all i saw was pictures of a long thing being shoved up an opening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is that a clue to beat press start???!?!?!? im so fukn confused would somebody pleez help me!!!! T_T omeone pleesz reply back and help me branstorn ideas for beating this mission!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank u

I'm so lame :P

Edited by aznn

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i need 1 ov yous to gimme the setps on how 2 beat the mission in san andres called "press start'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its so freakin hard thers a picturre that looks liek the pic on the box dat the cd game and the orange toilet paper came in!!!!!! PLZ WOULD ONE OF YOUS' HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I BEG YOU WIT ALL MY LIFE TO HELP ME BEAT SAN ANDRAES! wtf is start? is it a dudes name in the game that hav to kill or something? cauz i want to get a thingy that shoots rockets and shoot 1000000000000000000000000000 at him to garuntee that i killed him! i am the best at san andes! once, i went through the ENTIRE city in one minute! i put the cd in the xbox and it started playing music and and then i saw myself on a motorbike!!!!!!!!!! it was red!!!!!!!!!! omg omg omg omg can any of you beat me??????? but i guess many of you cant figure out how to beat the mission press start either because i went to a site and it didnt have anything about press start! all i saw was pictures of a long thing being shoved up an opening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is that a clue to beat press start???!?!?!? im so fukn confused would somebody pleez help me!!!! T_T omeone pleesz reply back and help me branstorn ideas for beating this mission!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank u

improve your english please, chinese people

thank u

improve your english please, chinese people

STFU,1m t3h b1gg357 n00b round h3r3,d0n7 u dar3 try 4nd ch4113ng3 m3.That`s racism and it will not be tolerated here.MK4Y!

EVERY1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE FOUND A CLU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

after many days of reserch and pulling my penis hairs out, i found a clue while playing san andresa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the compass with lots of pictures in the bottom corner theres a thingy that say the letter n!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its always at the top of the compassss for sum reason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i follow it but i never reach it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is the game playing triks on me?????????????? i spent 656879054877067060796 hours following it but i fell in the water T_T

HELP ME!

Yes and you noobs can zip it now, the contest is over and I need to calculate the prize and look for the funniest post here...

After looking through the thingy Aznn wins, for this post:

thank u

I loled at that...

Everyone else now let your noob side run free :P