Trailer 3 love or hate?

b0odab00

Guys and Girls as you know trailer 3 was realeased today, but what did you think?

Trailer 3..did it confirm any of your ideas about what is in the game?

And most of all did you enjoy it?

I certainly did post your views and discoveries here :)

Very Very eager for the release date now aren't you?

Edited by b0odab00

Dude, I can start what I like(within the rules).

Seriously, what is different from Chris' topic and your's?

Chris': Trailer + "Leave your comments in the topic to let everyone know what you thought of the trailer and how excited you now are"

Your's: "Guys and Girls as you know trailer 3 was realeased today, but what did you think?

Trailer 3..did it confirm any of your ideas about what is in the game?

And most of all did you enjoy it?

I certainly did post your views and discoveries here smile.gif

Very Very eager for the release date now aren't you?"

then dont post in it? please the new trailer has just come out.. everyone is excited and i dont think we wanna hear any negativity

and i didnt know "chris" had a topic.. i must have missed it like many others... so this is for those who missed it and like me come straight onto the forums rather than reading the home page? or wherever the topic is .. sorry

*added the trailer to the topic*

when niko (not certain its him) is riding the bike he has a m/bike helm on.. think this can be used as a form of disguise and will be able to be worn off the bike?

also niko gets gun butted maybe this will feature once again but more realisticly? what you all think?

Same here, but with my house going under decoration, I'm not sure when I'll be getting it. The trailer has also got some good cars and motorbikes. I hope these vehicles look good, atleast for me since I don't like the cars that were used in San Andreas. There was just too many weird looking cars and some cars that I've never used.

I loved it. It was the best of the 3 by far. I love the graphics and I love how we get a better insite into the storyline of the game. Plus the detail in everything was amazing. I am also glad we finally got to see a crash. now I just really need to her a release date.