Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chris

3 More Screenshots

20 posts in this topic

gta4_screen40.jpg

The shadows and reflections look really nice and I think you could see exhaust coming out of the helicopter.

gta4_screen41.jpg

Looks pretty basic, but it appears we could use elevators, which aren't new, but maybe there is more to do with them.

gta4_screen42.jpg

Again, I like the shadowing and lighting GTAIV has.

the picture where Niko is in the elevator is wierd, cause if you look at the gun there are some lines goin through it

Yeah your right, its on his hands too, could this be an updated version of the surveillance?

Glad you got my message Chris ... Sorry for not sending you the link but anyways :D:)

I set the first pic as my desktop background ... Simply amazing! :D

the picture where Niko is in the elevator is wierd, cause if you look at the gun there are some lines goin through it

Yeah your right, its on his hands too, could this be an updated version of the surveillance?

I thought it was a glove or net over both his hand and the gun, maybe to prevent fingerprints or something?

gta4_screen41.jpg

I noticed something in this pic ... On Niko's richt hand it looks like a glitch or like he's wearing a glove but I think it's just the reflection/shadow of the ceilling ( it has iron grills or w/e ) ... Notice that almost his entire arm and his foot looks weird ...

yea, it might just be a bad quality picture, but whatever . and in the pic where he is shooting, you can kind of see his wrist coming through the jacket, hmmp

i dont understand people wen i click on quote nothin comes up, so i have 2 reply to do this sry guys but does any1 noe wats the problem.

Hit "Quote" ONCE, it will turn a lighter shade. Do this for all the posts you want to quote, THEN hit Reply.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0