Vice City's Camhack 2.9

Elevski

• 1 month later...

Sorry for replying this late. And I'm not that stupid to never know print screen lol. :lol: (Just joking around, pal. No offense)

Anyway, here's the screenshots. To be able to explain the problem well, I made two screenshots for comparison. In the first screenshot, when I drag the cursor to the window, the cursor goes to loading mode or whatever you call it (the hourglass cursor in XP, or the ring in Vista). It indicates that the program is loading, but then even though I waited for a long time for it to finish loading, if it is loading, it stays that way. While it's "loading", I couldn't move the window nor click any button or feature shown in the window. In the second screenshot, when I try to drag a window through Camhack, I get this strange display (some trails of the window dragged through). It's similar to non-responsive programs, where I try to drag a window through them and then they leave this display, so I can say that it's really non-responsive or stucked-up. I think it's because of the OS I'm using: Vista. :P

VCCameraHackstuck-1.jpg

VCCameraHackstuck2-1.jpg

Is there a way to fix this? Or should I go for the older version, which is working fine.... but then I might not be able to use the Free Look feature. :( And, oh yeah, don't mind the blur thing. Privacy reasons. You can also see there are also blurs in some parts that aren't supposed to be blurred. It is because I've already posted pictures showing the blurred details earlier un-blurred and clear to read, so I really had to blur them quickly before anyone sees it. I don't like the same mistake to happen again! <_< And, by the way, it's not Windows Vista Basic. :lol: Camhack triggered the Windows Vista Basic theme 'cause it was set in compatibility mode. It's one of my desperate attempts to make it work. (wow, edited 6 times! lol)

Edited by Elevski