7 replies to this topic

#1 Strike9

Strike9

lucky number 7

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 02:29 PM

I just downloaded gta2 for pc a week ago there is a picture of a tow truck in the sty files. there's also stats for it in the nyc file, file in gta2\data that has all the vehichle's stats in it, But i can't find it in the game what lvl is it on and were the hell does it spawn? can you actually tow cars with it
luky number 7

#2 Charger

Charger

Right-Hand Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 971 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 05:07 AM

I don't think you can tow cars with it, and you may not get an answer about where it spawns, since hardly anyone plays GTA 2.

#3 lostatend

lostatend

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • United States 

Posted 03 December 2007 - 05:25 PM

whoops i thought i started that you could just buy gta san andreas and go to the junkyard an get one

Edited by lostatend, 03 December 2007 - 05:26 PM.

#4 Max Payne

Max Payne

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 61 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 06 December 2007 - 12:20 AM

I own a copy of GTA 2 and beat it, but I never came accross a tow truck. Maybe it's like the FBI S.U.V. in San Andreas, it was made, but never in the game. It's in the San Andreas Strategy guide, and hints of it in the source code for PC.
I'm a retard

#5 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

Numba' one in the hood, G!

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 12:51 PM

whoops i thought i started that you could just buy gta san andreas and go to the junkyard an get one

But that doesn't really help him find it in GTA2, does it? As far as I know((use to play that game a lot)), there isn't a tow-truck. At least, I never found it.

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#6 Kitsune Inferno

Kitsune Inferno

Harbinger of Ownage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,197 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 12:19 AM

I own a copy of GTA 2 and beat it, but I never came accross a tow truck. Maybe it's like the FBI S.U.V. in San Andreas, it was made, but never in the game. It's in the San Andreas Strategy guide, and hints of it in the source code for PC.

Are you talking about the FBI Rancher? Because, that IS in the game. Maybe you're talking about the SWAT Truck or FBI Truck, it's been a while since I've played SA. But yeah, there is an FBI SUV in the game.

As for the tow truck in GTA2, never seen it.

Yeah, I'm new here. Don't piss me off and we'll be fine. :D

Aw, my first post. You may call it "arrogant". I prefer "foreshadowing".

#7 Jamie-Challis

Jamie-Challis

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  •    England 

Posted 18 December 2007 - 06:47 PM

i know there is both, on the east side of the map. :)

There is like a glitch in map and you spawns in a conner parked by the road. Be aware tho! You will gain a max star count for trying to enter the car, it is locked, try again it opens. ;) but it is hard to make a run for it with lods of cops on you.

Good Luck!

Edited by Jamie-Challis, 18 December 2007 - 06:48 PM.

#8 Highwire

Highwire

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 11:07 PM

I think i did see a Tow truck once driving on the road. But only ONCE so i dunno.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users