New release Date

DBturbo

Look at different websites. Just about everyone I go to is showing me a different date, Best Buy says March 3rd, Circuit City says April 1st, Amazon.com says April 30th, and GAME.co.uk says "2008". These are all just filler dates, something to tell the customers who pre-ordered or want to pre-order when the game is "expected" to ship, they just randomly select a date in the time period Rockstar Games has set (Q2). None of these are right, wait for an official announcement from Rockstar.

Where exactly?
Look at different websites. Just about everyone I go to is showing me a different date, Best Buy says March 3rd, Circuit City says April 1st, Amazon.com says April 30th, and GAME.co.uk says "2008". These are all just filler dates, something to tell the customers who pre-ordered or want to pre-order when the game is "expected" to ship, they just randomly select a date in the time period Rockstar Games has set (Q2). None of these are right, wait for an official announcement from Rockstar.

Yer go with this guy. Check the website out.

Where exactly?

we will probly have this game in 10 yrs or maybe 20, rockstar need to sort shit out this game is fuckin dying!!!!

Where exactly?

we will probly have this game in 10 yrs or maybe 20, rockstar need to sort shit out this game is fuckin dying!!!!

Don't post shit, what do you think Rockstar are doing, drinking tea and eating biscuits?

...No, they are working on the game..

Edited by Connor

Where exactly?

You try making a next gen game for 2 platforms that are completly different and a game next goes in to the tiniest bit of detail and very complex in about the space of 1 year and a half. Do you think you could do it???? I don't think so!!

right, did you guys remember state of emergency 2? same game, different developers(first one was R*), different gameplay and it's ruined

but R* would never abandon their most famous franchise, GTA that is

warner, don't you have faith in R* at all? 10, 20 f***ing years?? unless R* office just got hit by a giant meteor, they will not miss the release date that long

Edited by ArtSweet

It's a good topic, if it's useless with alot of BS then it would be closed. Note that GTA isn't going to die, it's not as if the series ended If it ended, they would of ended GTA with a proud attitude, not leaving a project and scrapping it. It's not what Rockstar would do to all their gaming fans, would they?

And most of the dates could be right or wrong, for all I know is that it's definitely coming out in 08', no later.

Where exactly?

You try making a next gen game for 2 platforms that are completly different and a game next goes in to the tiniest bit of detail and very complex in about the space of 1 year and a half. Do you think you could do it???? I don't think so!!

They've been making it for longer than that already.

this game is dead END OF!!

The GTAIV section of this forum has more replies than the San Andreas section. Considering that SA has been relesed, and has topics about gameplay, modding, and general help, things we can't deduce about IV right now... I'd say this game is far from dead. Infact, if it's so dead.... then don't bother posting here.