Tuned Sabre Turbo

Dr.Dbl-Gee

Check out da new car model im trying to make! i basically got all da stuff but there is one problem... ingame it crashes when i uniteselect (Zmodeler) parts and otherwise the parts dont appear. I will probobly ask somebody who has expeirience in those stuff to help me out. And yea since im into it now, Marty jay williams can u help me out fixing it? i can put it up for download soon if i get somebody to help cuz i have no clue how to fix that up. I can retexture it but not like assign the textures to the model. We could make a really nice job if somebody helps me out! THX, i hope for replies! :lolbounce:

sabreturbo1994jo1.jpg

Edited by Dr.Dbl-Gee

that looks very good. i have very little time these days because of my new job, and in my free time i am slowly working on my latest mod.

but if you get it textured, i will try getting it working ingame, i could do that pretty quickly.

try searching google for some zmodeler texturing tutorials.

Well basically all the textures are there but when i chose them in material editor there are put on the car strangely like not correctly but the only thing which is not textured is the glass, the motor, the spoiler, and the bumber (basically all the yellow parts lol) and they all are splined on the car but the i think the problem is that they are not textured and i need to create a new txd file and texture the new parts on Zmod and then i think it would work. Il try to mess about with it a little to see if maybe i can get something figured out.

Yes i got stuff goin... Check it out i finally got some stuff textured and if when im done if it still doesnt work ingame then i have no clue... I had to remove the long exhaust pipes because they were enoying to texture. But anyways check it out:

tunedsabresuperchargercr0.jpg

Edited by Dr.Dbl-Gee

• 3 weeks later...
NICE SABRE TURBO....GOOD JOB!

Thanks but i think im dropping it since i cant get any help and im gonna focus on the maps again cuz i had a long pause on that and i dont want it to die but im still working on it slowly. I just got like a bunch of SA cars which look a lot better than the usual vc ones.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Don't drop it!!!!!

It's awsome!!! How did you texture the other cars? Isn't it the same thing you do for each mod?

Oh and if you do get it working can you put 2 black strips down the middle?

Yes! the black stripes which i really wanted to do but i couldnt map them on propperly... I just suck at modeling but for other cars i just change the TXD file but this is DFF work and i have no clue in that... But guess what, I FINALLY LEARNED HOW TO SCRIPT AND SPAWN CARS, HEALTH, MONEY, WEAPONS and i started on a new mod. I MEAN REAL MOD not like my haiti and havana stuff... Like with paths, maps and SCM scripts. Im gonna make a topic soon because i already did a lot of work on it.