Who's your favorate Rappers ?

@SupremeD;

There has to be a rapper that you like, at least 2pac. If not then thats shocking.

Let's see, 2Pac was a racist murdering gangbanging rapist, but not taking his personality into account, his music sucks. I don't want to hear a big black gangster from California talk about his life.

I know, but come one now, rap is almost everywhere, specially in the U.S, you at least have to like one song.. I like a lot of genres.

I don't HAVE to like anything, and rap sales are rapidly declining, especially in the US.

But even if rap weren't popular, I still wouldn't like it because I'm not a goddamn trend-following dipshit who just does what everyone else does.

He wasn't even racist, and yeah he was a gangster, so what. His music does not suck. Its the best rap around. If you hear his songs, then you would know, its not always about his life. And rap sales are declining, because no one buys them, mostly everyone downloads them Illegally. Its still a big thing. I don't follow, I hear what I want, and 2pac's music is just GREAT.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who gives a fuck what the names are??

They are legendary rappers.

Funny, I've never heard of them. They sound like your everyday random "amazing" rappers you find on MySpace.

run dmc, grandmaster flash, cypress hill ect, any of the old school stuff really. i dont really like the rap you get today

Fuck yeah. That is the good shit. Don't forget 2 Live Crew, though. Or Afrika Bambaataa and the Soulsonic Force.

There has to be a rapper that you like, at least 2pac. If not then thats shocking.

Why does everyone have to like at least one rapper? When did that become a law? Do you like at least one country singer? What about at least one screamo band?

No Spaz, They are classic rappers.

"Mind Playing Tricks on Me" by Geto Boys was rated number 18 in the 100 Greatest Rap Songs by About.com.

There no just random 'amazing' rappers, and maybe its the fact that you don't listen to much gangsta rap or rap, so you wouldn't of heard of him. Just because you've never heard of them, does that mean there not well known or legendary.

No, rap music is declining because people don't want remixes of the same bullshit year after year. People don't ONLY pirate rap music, you know.

Your opinion may be that 2Pac created "the best rap around," but the world is starting to think otherwise.

People Don't want remixes? Your the only one who I have heard that said that, remixes are good even for parties, the same goes when you say "the world is starting to think otherwise" 2pac has the respect of many around the world, and that won't go away.

Why does everyone have to like at least one rapper? When did that become a law? Do you like at least one country singer? What about at least one screamo band?

Yeah I do like some country songs, but I don't know the artist names. And I really don't hear that screamo band thing, but If I gave it a chance, I might just like a few, I didn't use to listen to rock music, but after hearing a bit, I began liking it. I don't really hate any genre, I respect it.

"Mind Playing Tricks on Me" by Geto Boys was rated number 18 in the 100 Greatest Rap Songs by About.com.

There no just random 'amazing' rappers, and maybe its the fact that you don't listen to much gangsta rap or rap, so you wouldn't of heard of him. Just because you've never heard of them, does that mean there not well known or legendary.

Regardless of what I listen to, if these people are legendary, shouldn't I have AT LEAST heard their names before? And furthermore, who are you to tell me what I listen to? Exactly.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't like rap that much, but to say I don't like even one rap song, or rapper is just stupid. I don't like disco, but if some funky song comes on, well then what the hell. I don't like pop, but I still like Michael Jackson. I don't like metal, but I don't mind listening to Metallica every once in a while. Just because you like some rap doesn't mean your conforming if its that important to you, chris82.

I can't name many specific rappers that I like because I really don't listen to much at all. But, I love Rage Against The Machine. The lead singer is a rapper and hes quite good in my opinion, he fits the band perfectly. I'd check 'em out Charger, you might like them. They're all "L.A." and stuff, I think you wouldn't find them to be that bad if you didn't mind the funky guitar solos.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Y'know, I think I'll add 50 Cent to my previous list. When I first started listening to him a few years ago, I thought he was a decent rapper, but nothing special. And then there was his game, which made me lose all respect for the man for a while. But, I started to listen to his songs again and gradually got to a level to where I now can't go a day without listening to "Don't Push Me".

Edited by TEC 9

Ehh..there also was some pretty gay songs on there I bet :/

I'm not really into rap, at all. My favorite song is Blackalicious-As The World Turns. It's really chill..