Who's your favorate Rappers ?

@SupremeD;

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eminem has some humorous songs. And a couple meaningful ones... But, none-the-less, he IS over-hyped, just like most rappers these days.

I can list a few overrated artists, and by "overrated", I mean "so goddamn bad, it's a wonder how they even made it to the studio."

Mike Jones.

Paul Wall.

Chamillionaire.

Every single other rapper from Houston.

And especially Jim Jones.

Eminem has some humorous songs. And a couple meaningful ones... But, none-the-less, he IS over-hyped, just like most rappers these days.

I can list a few overrated artists, and by "overrated", I mean "so goddamn bad, it's a wonder how they even made it to the studio."

Mike Jones.

Paul Wall.

Chamillionaire.

WHAT???

What about the Geto Boys, Scarface and Devin The Dude

Have you never heard the song Minds playing tricks on me, it is in the top ten greatest rap songs ever.

Mike Jones.

Paul Wall.

Chamillionaire.

WHAT???

What about the Geto Boys, Scarface and Devin The Dude

Have you never heard the song Minds playing tricks on me, it is in the top ten greatest rap songs ever.

No offense, but all three of those sound rather lame.

WSC is a rap group, Members WC ( Pronounced Dub-C) Mack 10, and Ice Cube. They just aren't together today.

Well my favorite Artist/Groups:

Bone Thugs N Harmony (Krayzie, Layzie, Bizzy, Wish, & Flesh)

WSC (WC, Ice Cube, Mack 10)

2Pac

Biggie

Mr Criminal

Mr Capone-E

Lil Rob

Snoop Dogg

Dr Dre

Nas

Coolio

Cypress Hill

The Game

TPain

Akon

Eazy E

Twista

Nate Dogg

Kanye West

Plies

Warran G

Kurupt

Lil Menace

& Many More

I mostly like old skool rap, todays rappers aren't that good just a few, Bone Thugs are still making music, but you don't here about it alot.

I can't wait for Dr Dre's Album "Detox" in 2008.

Bad Artist:

Solja Boy HORRIBLE!!

• 2 weeks later...
There has to be a rapper that you like, at least 2pac. If not then thats shocking.

Let's see, 2Pac was a racist murdering gangbanging rapist, but not taking his personality into account, his music sucks. I don't want to hear a big black gangster from California talk about his life.

I know, but come one now, rap is almost everywhere, specially in the U.S, you at least have to like one song.. I like a lot of genres.

I don't HAVE to like anything, and rap sales are rapidly declining, especially in the US.

But even if rap weren't popular, I still wouldn't like it because I'm not a goddamn trend-following dipshit who just does what everyone else does.