the most dangerous country in the world?

ZigZagZig

i know every country has its dangers, but it got me thinking, which country is the most dangerous?

i would say iraq, but things seem to have calmed down there at the moment. so im thinking colombia, apparently it has the highest murder rate in the world. and i know some of the countries in africa are pretty rough too.

what do you guys think?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Penguins doing drive-bys....... :rofl2:

To live in, Columbia hits pretty close to the top, but that's based on what I've seen in the news. Silberio has said Chile is a

little rough, too. I suppose any country that doesn't recognize basic human rights would be bad as their law enforcement

would be selective at best.

As a nation (as Chris brought up) it's a toss up between Iran & North Korea, but the worst isn't even a nation. It's terrorist

groups like Al Qeuda (spelling?) that aren't in any one place but have weapons & a seemingly endless supply of people who

are willing to die for their cause.

Antarctica doesn't sound so bad, all of the sudden.

Edited by Urbanoutlaw

Canada...

Aha and if you lived here you would love it and same with your parents, the gov just cut the tax's in half again. the Canadian dollar is on the rise(highest in 50 years) we just found a huge ass area in the Yukon loaded with oil. but the only stupid thing is, there are canadians going to american to buy like a vehicle and the dealerships down there are saying screw off! it was on the news about american dealerships not allowing canadians to buy any vehicles.

i think it would be Columbia or Iran

and i just noticed my mac and cheese is boiling...

Edited by wheelman101

Antarctica doesn't sound so bad, all of the sudden.

The extremely low population means an extremely lower chance of it being targeted by terrorists. Extremely lower chance of any type of crime including murder, rape, and theft. Extremely lower chance of dealing with assholes who can't drive for shit. I'd mention lower chances of finding love but we're all nerds here. :P

no offense here, but i would say either russia or america, because they have the most advanced war technology, if the president turns bad into someone like hitler or something, it would be the most dangerous place

EDIT: oh, and add korea for that, they just got a nuclear device and now they are save in it

Edited by ArtSweet

USA

It's not just Bush, it's that many of the people are uneducated about the middle east and east Asian countries. They don't even have an idea where they are located! So when Bush sends his troops to "spread democracy" you get a war between the West and the East. No wonder Russia is going to stand up for the middle east. If they would just turn their back on it nothing would prevent USA from leading another Crusade war.

Just remember the Crusades. Were they lead in Israel? No. They were lead in north Africa and Persia. And were they lead to free Christ's grave? No. They weren't lead anywhere close (except the 1st Crusade war, out of 12).

Is this war lead to spread democracy and rebuild Iraq? My ass! And since history repeats, who can guarantee that war won't spread much further and away from their primary target?

USA.

George Bush, duh

Let's see.

George Bush is stupid to say the least.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has made threats toward Israel and hates an entire race/religion of people to say the least.

USA

It's not just Bush, it's that many of the people are uneducated about the middle east and east Asian countries. They don't even have an idea where they are located! So when Bush sends his troops to "spread democracy" you get a war between the West and the East. No wonder Russia is going to stand up for the middle east. If they would just turn their back on it nothing would prevent USA from leading another Crusade war.

Just remember the Crusades. Were they lead in Israel? No. They were lead in north Africa and Persia. And were they lead to free Christ's grave? No. They weren't lead anywhere close (except the 1st Crusade war, out of 12).

Is this war lead to spread democracy and rebuild Iraq? My ass! And since history repeats, who can guarantee that war won't spread much further and away from their primary target?

The USA shouldn't be "policing" the world like it is doing, however, the US has tried to help those in need, such as in the dictatorial states like Iraq.

However, the crusades had nothing to do with the US. (As the US wasn't even close to being discovered or colonized at the time of the crusades) The crusades were Christians trying to get 'their' Holy Land back from the Muslims.

As for the most dangerous country, it's Iran.

Hmm, I'd say Iraq, people get killed everyday.

Although if you listen to the news a lot, in the UK, people get stabbed all the time and sometimes shot by brain-dead druggies who smoke too much weed, which is pretty dangerous..

The other day I heard about a dude who set off a big firework in some dudes shop!

Happens around Manchester and other big places where chavs seem to settle..

Edited by Connor

North Korea.

If you so much as complain about your rations, you and your family would sent to prison.

and correct me if im wrong but isnt it true that only 150 people are allowed into the country :erm: ? like tourists and that crap

I still say iran..they want to "destroy" afganistan and iraq....

Edited by wheelman101

However, the crusades had nothing to do with the US. (As the US wasn't even close to being discovered or colonized at the time of the crusades) The crusades were Christians trying to get 'their' Holy Land back from the Muslims.

Ofc the USA wasn't involved into the Crusades. That was just a comparison.

Hmm, I'd say Iraq, people get killed everyday.

Although if you listen to the news a lot, in the UK, people get stabbed all the time and sometimes shot by brain-dead druggies who smoke too much weed, which is pretty dangerous..

The other day I heard about a dude who set off a big firework in some dudes shop!

Happens around Manchester and other big places where chavs seem to settle..

i never really thought about it, but yeah the UK is acctually pretty dangerous in places. two days ago my mate was attacked for no reason by someone with a knife. he was slashed across the chest, but hes ok though. but it really open my eyes to what britain is really like.

well i have been looking on the internet, and i found out that the UK has a higher violent crime rate than the whole of the USA, and when you think how much smaller the UK is, its just staggering. and the murder rate is getting higher too, even kids as young as ten have been involed in murders. its just crazy

Ofc the USA wasn't involved into the Crusades. That was just a comparison.

Exactly, but it really can't be compared all that well, being that what the US is doing isn't about religion or reclaiming land, it's gidding rid of dangerous terrorists. IMO the US should give Iraq a pullout date and that will be that. Then focus should be put on Iran.