I need help..

Elite Clarity

Hey guys!

Well, i need to ask a question.

1. Why are some VCMM Mods are unavailable when i play my Vice City?

(Example: There is a Deluxo in my garage, i turn my Deluxo into, say, a Lamborghini Diablo VT 6.0 (VCM) [http://www.thegtaplace.com/downloads/file.php?id=109], after installing it, i on my Vice City. When i go to garage where the installed car is placed, the screen stops, and when i click the RMB i hear a sound. WHATS WRONG? :bashhead: )

2. How do i add Mods into San Andreas?

(REALLY NEED HELP IN THIS!)

Thanks. :dribble:

Fortunately I can help you there.

Your problem is the wheel mod hasn't been installed. When you download VCMM although it comes with a D1 wheel mod even if you install that one, it won't work.

You need to get the wheel mod from the cars section of the vice city downloads on thegtaplace. Then install the D1 wheel mod by putting the file in the "vcm" folder, rather than installing the one that came with VCMM. Once you click on cars on thegtaplace the very top download is what you need.

I would recommend you search around the forum for clues onto how to mod SA.

I can't help you with the VCMM mods because I don't own Vice City for PC.

I'm sure a few members here would be happy to help :)

EDIT: Damn it you posted here before I did, anyway welcome to the forums Ross, you should introduce yourself to the Introduce Yourself thread in The Lounge subforum.

Edited by Angry Gorilla

Your problem is the wheel mod hasn't been installed. When you download VCMM although it comes with a D1 wheel mod even if you install that one, it won't work.

You need to get the wheel mod from the cars section of the vice city downloads on thegtaplace. Then install the D1 wheel mod by putting the file in the "vcm" folder, rather than installing the one that came with VCMM. Once you click on cars on thegtaplace the very top download is what you need.

So, you mean, i need to install DM1W's first into VCMM then the car?

OMG i got it! I really didn't install DM1W's!! TY so much!

• 4 weeks later...
Here's a trophy 1st.gif

Great stunts there.

EDIT: **** IT I JUST PUT THIS DUMB POST IN THE WRONG PLACE, I WAS LOOKING AT ALMEDIA'S STUNT VIDEO AND MADE THIS DUMB POST IN THE WRONG TAB!!!!

Please pretend I didn't put this post there!

Your called, Happy Gorilla.

And, like wow, you're so happy you posted at a wrong topic!

Edited by Elite Clarity