your ideal GTA game

ZigZagZig

if your were in charge of GTA, what would be your ideal game, what city would you set it in, what your story line be? ect, i wanna see some interesting ideas here.

on topic: i would set my GTA game in a city based in florida somewere. the city is pretty diverse, it has its run down slums, but it also has its upmarket and tourist areas too, similar to vice city, but much bigger. my character is Sean Baxter a poor young man living on a small trailer park in a rough area of the city. at first he just commits petty crimes to make money, but after a run in with a powefull central american drug cartel, he is forced to build up an empire to survive, and eventaully defeat the gang leader.

i have more ideas, so watch this space

Grand Theft Auto: The Harwood Butcher

Tommy Vercetti was sent to prison in Liberty City in the 1970s for multiple counts of homicide, which apparently totaled at eleven deaths (although Tommy was originally sent by the Don of the Forelli family, Sonny Forelli, to assassinate just one man), earning him the nickname of "The Harwood Butcher", after the district concerned in Liberty City. It appears that Tommy successfully assassinated the man he was sent to kill, but was then surrounded and had to fight his way out. Thanks to the Forelli family's connections, he was spared the death penalty and only got fifteen years for manslaughter.

Tommy has received notification from Sonny that if he gains respect while in prison and keeps certain people quiet, Sonny will make sure he gets free earlier than planned.

It will be set in a Liberty City jail, filled with drug dealers, convicts, and most of all, murderers. You will be able to explore the grounds at all times. When beating up fellow prisoners in jail, you will occaisonaly be spotted by a couple of guards, they will come after you, when they catch up with you, they will attempt to restrain you, when you break of out being restrained, you will be shot at, if they sucessfully restrain you, you will wake up in your piss soaked cell a day later. When you are wasted, you will spawn outside from the jails hospital department.

The Rockstar Advanced Gaming Engine will be used, as with GTA IV.

The radio stations will be filled with Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, <Insert 70s metal band here>, Ect..

Hope you like it. :)

Edited by Connor

It will be set in a Liberty City jail

The radio stations will be filled with Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, <Insert 70s metal band here>, Ect..

It's a good idea, but my only question is how will you drive or steal cars in a prison? Or listen to the radio except when chilling in your cell? Will he have head phones all the time?

All in all it sounds like a cool game though.

I'd like to see a game set in Vice City 10-20 years later, to see what Tommy has been up to. It's ties to GTA III were how Tommy made the Forrelli family so weak by the time it came to 2001, but it had it's own story line that I would love to see how things worked. You know Tommy is still around in 1992 when Ken calls him.

Grand Theft Auto XXII

Timeline: 2106 ( the twenty second century )

Character: Jake Smith, caucasian , aged 18

Weapons: guns: 1000 + use anything as a weapon

Cars: 10000 types

Graphics: BFAG Engine*

Sound: Accoustic Sound Engine*

Physics: Spinal v 3.00*

(*invented engines :) )

The story starts in 2068 when Jake an 18 year-old boy enters a severe comma ( his entire fammilly is butchered he is the only one who survived ) after the thugs attack his fammilly ... No one knows if he will ever recover so they put him into a CryoCell

Jake wakes up nearly 40 years later in the 22nd century having no memories ... He must fight to survive and to find out who are the ones responsible for his fammilly's massacre ...

2106-2110 He enters a gang ( runned by his lost brother now aged 40, but when Eric dies he takes over the gang)

2110-2114 Works for a Mafia leader

2114-???? Runs his own bussiness ...

Kinda crazy huh ? :)))

Edited by Gycu Brun

Tommy Vercetti was sent to prison in Liberty City in the 1970s for multiple counts of homicide, which apparently totaled at eleven deaths (although Tommy was originally sent by the Don of the Forelli family, Sonny Forelli, to assassinate just one man), earning him the nickname of "The Harwood Butcher", after the district concerned in Liberty City. It appears that Tommy successfully assassinated the man he was sent to kill, but was then surrounded and had to fight his way out. Thanks to the Forelli family's connections, he was spared the death penalty and only got fifteen years for manslaughter.

Tommy has received notification from Sonny that if he gains respect while in prison and keeps certain people quiet, Sonny will make sure he gets free earlier than planned.

It will be set in a Liberty City jail, filled with drug dealers, convicts, and most of all, murderers. You will be able to explore the grounds at all times. When beating up fellow prisoners in jail, you will occaisonaly be spotted by a couple of guards, they will come after you, when they catch up with you, they will attempt to restrain you, when you break of out being restrained, you will be shot at, if they sucessfully restrain you, you will wake up in your piss soaked cell a day later. When you are wasted, you will spawn outside from the jails hospital department.

Here's the intro to your idea. :D

Here's the intro to your idea. :D

Poor Tommy. :(

A GTA set in 2002, after the events of GTA III and all others.

There's still so many questions left to answer.

Who took over the Leones?

What did Claude do?

Is CJ still alive?

Is Tommy still in rehab?

It would be cool if there was a GTA that combined a bit of III, VC and SA to tie up all the loose ends.

GTA: Loose ends?

Yeah name sounds corny, but I couldn't think of another.

Edited by Johnny Fidalgo

A GTA set in 2002, after the events of GTA III and all others.

There's still so many questions left to answer.

Who took over the Leones?

What did Claude do?

Is CJ still alive?

Is Tommy still in rehab?

It would be cool if there was a GTA that combined a bit of III, VC and SA to tie up all the loose ends.

GTA: Loose ends?

Yeah name sounds corny, but I couldn't think of another.

claaaaaude_speed.png

There are so many loose ends in the GTA 3 era, such as what you said, and many more, like Claude and his secret ability to speak in AAAAAAAAA!, OG Loc's whereabouts, and so on... :lol: OK, seriously, I would like to shed some light on these unanswered questions in the game, although this will involve pretty much some re-hashing of locations...

i would have mine set in detroit, it would be an accurate size to the real thing. or possibly somewere in europe, but id rather have a gta in america, our cars are so much better.

i beg to differ, europe makes some of the best cars in the world.

on topic, i would make a gta set in Spains, costa del sol. the area has a lot of crime and drug dealing.