Sign in to follow this  
Spaz The Great

The PSP

Why hasn't anyone started a topic about the PSP?

Anyways, the PSP-Guru over at GTAWH, Columbian Cartel, keeps us up-to-date on news and such over there. The PSP is going to be released in America for 250 dollars in March. Late March, not sure when. Here's some eye-candy he posted.

008.jpg

010.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

045.jpg

047.jpg

025.jpg

057.jpg

033.jpg

035.jpg

chris82    3

The guy at ebGames said $200 when I preordered, but oh well. Anyways, I believe it's March 24, I need to recheck IGN. Anyways, Sony's deal with the PSP for US: The first million people to buy a PSP in the US get a UMD with the film "Spider Man 2" on it. That's right. Pick up your PSP quick and you get to watch SpiderMan on your new console for free.

wow, its the best thing that is well, anything!

Anyways, Nintendo should just throw a brick thru the window and hit themselves really hard for being stupid with thier DS

All they did was buy themselves some time before PSP ran them otta buisness :cigar:

Back to the PSP, it looks nice, thought its a little black, but will hope be in multiple colors, disc size looks even smaller than GameCube's disc and its sweet looking

Edited by tommy vercetti guy

Oscar    0

That was a pretty good handheld, way better than most gameboy´s, I still wonder why Sega died in the console war, they had such a great ideas, at least now they keep making games.

You're all wrong: A dollar is worth roundabout 60p, and is close in value to the Euro.

But all I can say is: screw the PSP and it's 2.5 hour battery life, lack of anything new at all, and catalog of games which contains nothing other than watered-down versions of existing PS2 games. It's the DS for me.