Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fuzi0n

More Games!

20 posts in this topic

The arcade atm is very cool, but not enough games, it needs lots more, it seems this is the only site not blocked my my college, so i can play games here durring lessons :P

So more games! :rolleyes:

I knew someone was gonna ask this, and thanks, it saves me making a new topic to ask everyone.

Anyway, head over to www.ibproarcade.com and check out the games they got, see any you like, tell me which ones, i'll get them

Its best if I ask you guys you see as your gonna be the ones playing them

I'd like very much if the arcade part of the url was changed to something else so that it wasn't blocked at school where I want to play games

I personally think that if we get too many games then if your champion of one,then it won't mean as much,i'm happy with the number of games that we already have.

I'd like very much if the arcade part of the url was changed to something else so that it wasn't blocked at school where I want to play games

it cant be changed. oh and do you mind if I replace you with another member in the tournament so we can actually get it finished, I'll have to replace millermagic too

Anyone wanna take their places?

it cant be changed. oh and do you mind if I replace you with another member in the tournament so we can actually get it finished, I'll have to replace millermagic too

Whew... Just glad I'm not the only one who mentioned the tourney in here. I accidently posted my post here.

Well,after that 'glitch' I got knocked out,I'd be quite willing to take a wild card place back into it,though if not,then I can understand.

whats wrong with triple posting. i come on here like once a month due to work, if you want you can reset my post count, i dont triple post to spam