24 replies to this topic

#21 fatalgamer

fatalgamer

fatalgamer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 09:16 PM

I have aknowledged that I broke the rules and I'm sorry. I did'nt know it was that big a deal so let us let this arguement die, ok. I don't want to get kicked off of the forum for stupidity. You don't have to say "He broke the rules!" Every post you make Connor. This thread will be locked soon anyways. Oh well, I don't care anymore. If I knew it would start an arguement, I would have never asked.

Thanks alot Lord Voldemort, I'll check it out.
Posted Image

#22 Connor

Connor

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,665 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 02:53 PM

I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions, but all in the last few posts I put is why this isn't being locked like the hundreds of other topics when moderators have been in the topic anyway.

Edited by Connor, 19 October 2007 - 02:53 PM.

Posted Image

Ah, IRC, where men are men, women are men, and 14-year old girls are FBI agents.

#23 DBturbo

DBturbo

Hustler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 07:26 PM

Right so what i have got so far is; The game is a legal copy, the shop won't accept it back and the audio doesn't work mmmmmm. Is there any other symptoms??? Is there an audio file in the game files??? just check in case. I'll see if i can find anything about this problem. ;)

#24 Connor

Connor

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,665 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 01:51 PM

Ah, I have an idea about your problem, if you're using a No-CD crack, and installed the game without the install audio button selected, it won't have the audio, because the audio is on the disc?

If that is the case, open up your Vice City play disc and copy the audio folder to your Vice City directory. :)

Posted Image

Ah, IRC, where men are men, women are men, and 14-year old girls are FBI agents.

#25 fatalgamer

fatalgamer

fatalgamer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 06:28 PM

Those are all of the symptoms. No audio in the car radio, no mission complete song and no sound during videos.

Edited by fatalgamer, 29 October 2007 - 03:08 PM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users