What the hell is wrong with YouTube?

Angry Gorilla

Why the fuck is YouTube not working, I uninstalled the old Flash and installed the latest version and made sure no applications were using Flash when installing, and I also upgraded Java, but it STILL isn't working, I'm really fucking pissed about this:

:pissedred: :pissedred: :pissedred: :pissedred: :pissedred: :pissedred: :pissedred: :pissedred:

pissed3az.png

Honestly, I'm even starting to think the YouTube site is glitched.

Edited by Eddward

I installed the flash player, refreshed the page and it worked fine. Just uninstall everything related to Flash, then use Firefox and go back to that page, it should say at the top 'install missing plug ins.' Click that, and just follow the instructions. If you've done that and it still don't work, I don't know what else to recommend.

Thanks for the help Bossman :)

EDIT:

Goddammit it wasn't the site or even the Flash Player, it was my stupid antivirus software.

Now I need to find out how to stop Norton from blocking YouTube, if anyone has Norton could they guide me to the right direction. :mellow:

I've calmed down now.

I use Avast AV for my security software and Firefox - it does the job in my case...

EDIT:

Goddammit it wasn't the site or even the Flash Player, it was my stupid antivirus software.

Now I need to find out how to stop Norton from blocking YouTube, if anyone has Norton could they guide me to the right direction. :mellow:

I've calmed down now.

I use Avast AV for my security software and Firefox - it does the job in my case...

I use KIS 7.0.0.199 for that kind of stuff.

EDIT:

I've calmed down now.

Same. Norton is a peice of crap, uninstall it and then get avast. It's free and it's 1000000x better than norton, plus it doesnt whore system resources like norton.