Photoshop

steveyboy

Whoa! Somebody actually wants to buy some of the Adobe tools...

Well I'm always for the alternative, I don't live from PS so I won't pay for it either.

what can i say, i have never stolen anything, and im not going to :D

i will try gimp out thanks for the help guys

the prices that adobe charge for photoshop is practicly stealing, too. its a con, because adobe knows that people with jobs in graphic design and ect, will need this tool. so adobe sets a stupid price to get more money.

*I have removed the controversial bit*

Edited by Madlabrador

Buy the student's edition. If you're a student, you can pick it up for around 168 English money. But you have to have proof you're a student, etc, etc..

Madlabrador: Graphic designers get paid alot per project. In one project, you could easily make double the cost of photoshop... Also, please do not talk about illegally downloading software here, or encourage everybody else to do so. Tis against the rules.

• 3 weeks later...
I also gained Photoshop CS3 by using 'the alternative'.

I wouldn't recommend to anybody to buy Photoshop for adobe's ridiculous prices.

Save your money or buy something useful, like a £400 toy for your dog.

Once again, you people are obviously just so hell - bent on being freeloading little gimps that you don't understand.

Graphic Designers (people who do it as a profession) would get payed multiple times the amount it costs for them to purchase the software legally.

Plus, there's no danger of any kind of fine / whatever if the (admittedly unlikely) event occurs that leads to someone finding out.

If you aren't going to recommend us to buy it, then don't fucking tell us to steal it. Maybe you shouldn't be using it at all.

Also, no warez talk, that means hinting too.

Ok, your idea of useful... If getting payed to design graphics with proper, advanced software isn't useful or productive, then tell me what the fuck is, OK?

Also, i know you never contemplated viewing the price of the software you moron, since it's like 600 and something... (yeah, english money)

Yeah, i'm pissed. Long day.

Once again, you people are obviously just so hell - bent on being freeloading little gimps that you don't understand.

Graphic Designers (people who do it as a profession) would get payed multiple times the amount it costs for them to purchase the software legally.

Plus, there's no danger of any kind of fine / whatever if the (admittedly unlikely) event occurs that leads to someone finding out.

If you aren't going to recommend us to buy it, then don't fucking tell us to steal it. Maybe you shouldn't be using it at all.

Also, no warez talk, that means hinting too.

Ok, your idea of useful... If getting payed to design graphics with proper, advanced software isn't useful or productive, then tell me what the fuck is, OK?

Also, i know you never contemplated viewing the price of the software you moron, since it's like 600 and something... (yeah, english money)

Yeah, i'm pissed. Long day.

I never meant I wouldn't recommend to a graphics designer to buy photoshop, I'm talking about someone who wants it to make some things like sigs or userbars.

And when the fuck did i comment on photoshop's price?

I said a £400 dog toy.

I wouldn't recommend to anybody to buy Photoshop for adobe's ridiculous prices.

So graphic designers aren't people....? Smooth.

And once again, they are far from ridiculous, for the aforementioned reason(s)

And when the fuck did i comment on photoshop's price?

You implied that a 400 quid dog toy would be useful, the fact that you mentioned a specific price kinda suggests you were comparing the price to that of photoshop.

That's where the fuck.

Maybe if i was comparing the price to photoshop, I never knew things had to be pin-point accurate these days, my apologies, but the high price of the dog toy still gave off this impression I wanted it to.

And by reffering to anybody I mean the people I might have contact with, I don't know any graphics designers.

But decided to steal it instead. How noble of you.

Well excuse me for not purchasing a £600 program to make forum signatures. Not really worth the money?

Did you buy it?

As Llama was saying, Photoshop isn't exactly made for creating forum signatures, it's made for creating professional graphics, such as website templates and textures for games.

Nobody's forcing you to purchase it.

Edited by Connor

Making forum signatures? PAH! That's not what the program's for. It's for high end, high quality graphic design, the kind you see littering our society. On food, clothes, drinks, boxes, games, and stuff like that, not this small time stuff.

I'm not a graphic designer for any food, clothes, drinks, boxes, games and stuff like that company, are you?

Maybe Photoshop isn't intended for forum signatures but it gives me the flexibility to make better one's. I'm pretty sure you never made your sig on paint?