Who thinks JT could finally kill GTA?

Connor

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Simply put, it will never happen. He is a punk ass. If I saw him rollin down my street I'd assemble my Home G's and we would arm ourselfs with tube socks full of of oranges and wet rubber chickens. We would show him a thing or two and what is what.

P.S. Just kidding, if jack sees this, he might try to sue me for threatening his life.

Edited by fatalgamer

"Jack Thompson filed a document with a federal court in Florida that claims that the assassination target of a mission in GTA IV is a lawyer character based upon himself. When the main protagonist enters his office and pulls a gun on him, the lawyer yells "Guns don't kill people! Video games do!" . Thompson has threatened that unless the similarities to himself are removed from the game he will "take necessary and proper means to stop release of the game" hahaha wat a mission that would be

He is constantly trying to find something to get them for. It is clear that he is out to get Rockstar. He has actually said out right that "I'm out to shut down Rockstar because they are run by a bunch of sociopaths, and thier a one company crime wave." Exact quote. That is such BULLSHIT!!!! Is also in some trouble right now for, well here is the link to what I'm talkin about.

http://gamepolitics.com/2007/09/26/judge-s...h-court-filing/

It seems that every day he proves himself to me more of an idiot. I respect what his motive is. He is looking around saying "What is wrong with the world?" and "What can I do to try and fix it?" That is good and I respect that, even though he does'nt deserve it. Some of us gamers try to tell him with kindness and respect, that he is blaming the wrong source for the troubles in the world. But he snobs at us and threatens us with lawsuits for bugging him, saying pestering someone is against the law. He needs to go back to law school. I no longer have any respect for him what so ever. He is now the enemy. Jack, please save yourself the trouble and idiosy, and just quit trying to stop us gamers and game makers.

Edited by fatalgamer

He is constantly tying to find something to get them for. It is clear that he is out to get Rockstar. He has actually said out right that "I'm out to shut down Rockstar because they are run by a bunch of sociopaths, and thier a one company crime wave." Exact quote. That is such BULLSHIT!!!! Is also in some trouble right now for well here is the link to what I'm talkin about.

http://gamepolitics.com/2007/09/26/judge-s...h-court-filing/

It seems that every day he proves himself to me more of an idiot. I respect what his motive is. He is looking around saying "What is wrong with the world?" and "What can I do to try and fix it?" That is good and I respect that, even though he does'nt deserve it. Some of us gamers try to tell him with kindness and respect, that he is blaming the wrong source for the troubles in the world. But he snobs at us and threatens us with lawsuits for bugging him, saying pestering someone is against the law. He needs to go back to law school. I no longer have any respect for him what so ever. He is now the enemy. Jack, please save yourself the trouble and idiosy, and just quit trying to stop us gamers and game makers.

For once in my life I'm going to be honest. I hope he doesn't lose his legal career. This stuff is the greatest. Seriously.

people dont try replicate what they see in a video game in real life, the only people that do are the ones who are mentally retarded in the 1st place so... GTA aint to blame or any other violent game, dnt know about you guys but when i play gta i dnt even think about tryin any of it in real life.. thats just stupid

i bet JT plays the GTA himself lol, and he's just tryna make what he can and promote himself, good form of advertising himself as a lawyer, with all this controversy

Edited by b0odaboo

He is constantly tying to find something to get them for. It is clear that he is out to get Rockstar. He has actually said out right that "I'm out to shut down Rockstar because they are run by a bunch of sociopaths, and thier a one company crime wave." Exact quote. That is such BULLSHIT!!!! Is also in some trouble right now for well here is the link to what I'm talkin about.

<a href="http://gamepolitics.com/2007/09/26/judge-s...h-court-filing/" target="_blank">http://gamepolitics.com/2007/09/26/judge-s...h-court-filing/</a>

For once in my life I'm going to be honest. I hope he doesn't lose his legal career. This stuff is the greatest. Seriously.

Yea, it certinatly is!

If I thought it'd get rid of him, I'd drive down to Florida & give him my extra PS2.

We should take him to Burger King & just explain to him that he's being unreasonable while he has a nice juicy Whopper, on

us. Then he can be our friend.

:rofl2:

Seriously. Would it be against the rules if I posted his home phone number, cell phone number, and e-mail address?

Jack Thompson Warns Rockstar for Grand Theft Auto IV... Before the Game Has Even Been Showed or Released!

Jack Thompson - “There is absolutely no chance that GTA IV will be rated anything other than "Mature",

so good luck in having your Blank Rome lawyers trying to persuade a court of law that it should be sold to minors,

especially in light of the United States Federal Trade Commission's findings that 42% of the time underage kids can buy "Mature-rated" games.”

"Greatest retard ever known" - Elite Clarity

He doesn't brush his teeth.

What a whimp..

Find out more.

Simply click HERE

Edited by Elite Clarity