Who thinks JT could finally kill GTA?

Connor

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the man's desperate, and i think i admire him... NOT!

this guy is the kind of guy that almost made us listening to country music and blues till now! i think people like this should die, you know what made kids like us hate parents, rebel adults, smoking, drinking, using and vandalize? people like them! and JT is too stupid to know that.

they didn't understand what kids want, they think that things like GTA destroy people, because they don't think straight, think about it, if i were so dumb, i would watch terminator, start stealing my dad's shotgun and leather jacket, and then start shooting people trying to find a chick named Sarrah Connor.

i couldn't do that, you know why? humans have simple logics and concience, something JT wouldn't understand!

does jack thompson actually have the power to ban gta in other countries?

i dont think he does, so JT, go fuck a weasel!!!

and yeah GTA is really not that violent. there are games with a lower age limit that are more violent. i dont understand why JT is so hell bent on destroying GTA. maybe when he saw hot coffee he was pissed of that a fictional character could get more pussy than he can? i can see JT having a nervous breakdown soon, and i will be pissing myself laughing when it does happen :yup:

Edited by Marty Jay Williams

People like this prick are taking up valuable oxygen from the rest of us.

I don't know why he's having a limp d*** over GTA. I mean it's not that bad.

Yea, when you see those cases where people have killed people and blamed it on video games are stupid because think of how many people who play the video game who haven't killed people, it shows that people who kill people who blame it on the video games are stupid.

Look at everyone on this site. It's proof that people can play GTA, without killing others.

Edited by Johnny Fidalgo

It's obvious he could never end GTA. For one, he can't legally go after the game, Rockstar Games, and Take Two anymore. Two, he's a moron who doesn't understand the game itself or gaming culture. And three, he keeps hiding behind religion, which ain't helping him.

like he said. if JT thinks GTA:IV will make ppl crazy and stuff he should look at religion! i mean alot of religius ppl kills others too, like most suicide bomber do it because they think they get in paradise and stuff, and it´s not only muslims, it´s almost all religions that are bad. like in about year 1400-1650 ppl went on crusades killing all who wouldnt belive in christianity or how ever its spelled.

i know its far out but thats what i think.

PS: no religuis ppl were ment to be harmed in this post ^_^

Edited by frontier

it says on the internet he beileves most video make you harm yourself or harm others but doesnt every game have that. like need for speed most wanted seems harmless but you can smash up copcars (which is fun) :lol: and your like practicing to street race in real life but who cares i dont. anyway whos dumb enough to think that if you can shoot someone on GTA without much harm you can do it in real life aswell. i say give GTA a break JT

Yea, when Jack Thompson says that kids who play GTA plan out murders then do them, when actually, the kid is a psycho already, since 99.9% of GTA players haven't killed someone.

The first time I played GTA was when I was 12, and over the last 9 years, I've never had the urge to killed anyone based on what happens in GTA games.

Personally, and everyone will agree with this, I think Jack Thompson is a whinging c**t. He can't even present concrete evidence for chirst sake.

Edited by Johnny Fidalgo

I played GTA 1 when I was about 6 and I never had one thought about recreating what I did in real life, my mom lets me buy Grand Theft Auto because she knows I understand that a game is different from real life. :)

Exactly.

Too back JT doesn't see this. You'll find that almost everyone who plays a violent videogame (Well any game), has the common sense to draw a conclusion that it's not real life.

Edited by Johnny Fidalgo

I played GTA 1 when I was about 6 and I never had one thought about recreating what I did in real life, my mom lets me buy Grand Theft Auto because she knows I understand that a game is different from real life. :)

FULL POINT!

I'm betting you also understand personal responsibility, being accountable for your own actions, things like that.

Sounds like your parents did their job right. :thumbsup:

FULL POINT!

I'm betting you also understand personal responsibility, being accountable for your own actions, things like that.

This one time, I was reading something about the ability to pick up hookers and kill them in GTA 3 around the time it was released and my dad overheard me. All it took for me to realize the difference between video games and reality was my dad to tell me that the hookers in the game weren't real. That one little discussion worked for me.

FULL POINT!

I've not once blamed anything on a game. :)

It's OK for a 5 year old to play GTA, if they understand that it isn't real. :P

this is kinda related to this topic but about 10 million copys of gta sa were sold and its rising as you read this same goes with the other games as they are popular 2 but only about 2 out of around 50 million people who ever owned this game became murderers so whys everyone blaming computer games for this that really Pi**es me off!i played GTA 3 when i was about 9 my dad didnt care and when i found out that you could kill people with a bat and take thier money did i take it to real life? no everybody knows its just a video game!

who is Jack Thompson anyway? i have heard his name spring up a few times before, what does he acctualy have to do with the gaming industry?

but anyway, i have always said that its okay for someone underage to have gta if they are mature enough to understand whats real and whats not. im only 14 but my mom has brought me every GTA game because she knows that i am mature enough. however i dont think a kid aged 5 should have GTA games, because for starters, they wouldnt understand the story line, and all they would do is go round killing random people on the game, ands thats not a good example to set to someone that young.