Who thinks JT could finally kill GTA?

Connor

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I don't see the problem with the games, sure they're violent but look at horror movies, hostel, saw these are like 20 times worse, and if he thinks kids are to young to play it thats the parents fault if they dont want there kids seein this kinda stuff, and no he'll never be able to stop them,

"Jack Thompson filed a document with a federal court in Florida that claims that the assassination target of a mission in GTA IV is a lawyer character based upon himself. When the main protagonist enters his office and pulls a gun on him, the lawyer yells "Guns don't kill people! Video games do!" . Thompson has threatened that unless the similarities to himself are removed from the game he will "take necessary and proper means to stop release of the game" hahaha wat a mission that would be

Best. Mission. EVER.

"Jack Thompson filed a document with a federal court in Florida that claims that the assassination target of a mission in GTA IV is a lawyer character based upon himself. When the main protagonist enters his office and pulls a gun on him, the lawyer yells "Guns don't kill people! Video games do!" . Thompson has threatened that unless the similarities to himself are removed from the game he will "take necessary and proper means to stop release of the game" hahaha wat a mission that would be

Best. Mission. EVER.

More like first mission EVER. That's a hell of a way to stir up controversy. Piss off Jack(Ass) Thompson within the first 30 minutes of the game!

Thompson brings new meaning to the phrase "Jack Ass"

@ b0odaboo, that mission reminds me of Path of neo, were you come into this room full of JT look-a-likes.

I'm pretty sure its based on him. He says, "We must stop these violent video games *Applause*" Anybody remember that mission?

Edited by -Acid-

• 1 month later...

No, JT is if anything making Viloent Games moe popular coz everyone sees him goin after these companies and everyone thinks whats the fuss let have a go at this. When he went after GTA SA the game sales went up coz there was so much press around it. so even thro hes pissing everyone off abut sueing everyone abut stuff he is actually making people more aware of the games and making them more popular.

god i hate that MAN!