Portland Chainsaw Masqurade

InGn0

I think there's already a topic for this...

But regardless, i will help you....

Before starting the mission, make sure you have 100 health. In the ship's corridors (check all of them) there is body armor. W00t! There is also a magnum in a further corridor. Other weaponry will help, preferably something automatic, such as an SMG or assault rifle and enough ammo to take down a good 10 or so people, just to be on the safe side. (A shotgun comes in handy, the more powerful the better. :D)

When you enter the mission (after the cutscene w/ the chainsaw wielding maniac) run across to the other side of the room, where two more men will spawn, in addition to the ones at your end of the room. Take these down with the colt, then turn around and take down the 'original' two guys. Then, run to the other side of the room, and take down the two guys that spawn. THEN, run across to the other side of the room and take down the next 2 guys to spawn. See? Keep doing this until all the people are dead. You may run out of magnum ammo, in which case switch to a weakish) auto weapon... If this runs out, switch to a stronger auto weapon, then to the shotty as a last resort. I suggest saving the more powerful weapons:

1) Because you might need/want them later in the game

2) Because of the nature of the next art of the mission.

Once the guys are all dealt with.... SPOILER --->

That little bitch whats-his-name (i forgot) Bust through the door with an SMG and tries to cap you. You should have enough health/armor to deal with him. If you have a shotty w/ ammo, use it now. It'll knock him to the floor, giving you chance to score some hits, killing him quickly. I fyou don't, use a stronger auto weapon (assault rifle), then least preferably, an SMG or pistol, though neither of these will be that effective and you may die. If you managed to save some magnum ammo, that'll do great too! Once you kill him, mission over, you get a nice reward in the form of a nice, sexy outfit :P and of course, your body in one piece.

I just remembered little bitch's name is actually Vincenzo... heh.

TOP TIP: When running, tap X' rapidly instead of holding it, this will make your sprint last alot longer.... So you don't get diced to pieces.

Phew. Hope that helped.

-MrLlamaLlama-

if ur worried about ammo then there is an AK47 spawn on the roof of JD's club.once on the roof kepp goin forward and jump on to the adjacent roof and the AK shud be waiting...however i find that the magnum is the most effective (they dont give you much ammo fior it tho...if ur worried about ammo then there is an AK47 spawn on the roof of JD's club.once on the roof kepp goin forward and jump on to the adjacent roof and the AK shud be waiting...however i find that the magnum is the most effective (they dont give you much ammo fior it tho...if ur worried about ammo then there is an AK47 spawn on the roof of JD's club.once on the roof kepp goin forward and jump on to the adjacent roof and the AK shud be waiting...however i find that the magnum is the most effective (they dont give you much ammo fior it tho...

Optional strategy -

Your first order in any GTA (GTA3 on up) is get to your side work. You get things like more armor/health, infinite run & best

of all, FIREPROOF! (except GTA3, there you get a flame thrower at your save houses).

Before you take the mission, get your "firefighter" mission out of the way. Then visit the roof of AM Petroleum Company

(across the street form Joey's garage, GTA3) for the flame thrower.

You're fireproof, they're not, do the math.

That "stylish" outfit is one of my favorites. B)

• 1 year later...