Multiplayer

Minuete

Every time I go to connect, it bring up my VC, when I load a saved game, nothing happens. Same thing when I start a new game. Ive read all the other posts on how to get it working but nothing in those post have helped me at all because I keep getting the same thing happen to me over and over again. Please help me

~Minuete

*EDIT* I have the newest for everything AND I have everything that i needed downloaded before anyone says anything about that

Edited by Minuete

Every time I go to connect, it bring up my VC, when I load a saved game, nothing happens. Same thing when I start a new game. Ive read all the other posts on how to get it working but nothing in those post have helped me at all because I keep getting the same thing happen to me over and over again. Please help me

~Minuete

*EDIT* I have the newest for everything AND I have everything that i needed downloaded before anyone says anything about that

Hello Minuete!

Remember!: You must have a "clean" GTA Vice City installation to play on Multi-Player Vice City online.

This this link > http://vicecitymultiplayer.com/downloads/03/vc-mp_0.3.zip.

Hope this helps :)

This download will install the proper file needed for Vice City online.

Hello Minuete!

Remember!: You must have a "clean" GTA Vice City installation to play on Multi-Player Vice City online.

Ok its like. I installed it like 3 days ago and wanted to try out the multiplayer. I havent modded anything (altho i want to) and i installed it and it WONT let me do anything. Ive tried VC-MP and MTA 0.5 and neither of them work. VC-MP gives me the thing i mentioned b4 and MTA 0.5 says im using a modified MTA client (how can this be if i JUST DOWNLOADED IT) especially since i used both installs from here and MTA's website.

Anyone else with Ideas on what I f--ked up, PLEASE inform me cause if this keeps it up im sayign to hell with it and getting SA. <_<

Edited by Minuete

O. The only option I can think of is ask Here for help. Download mIRC Here. Join the help channel and ask for support about it.

Hope this helps. :)

Remember!: I am glad to be of assistance! Just PM me if you need help and I'll try and get back to you (This includes to everyone on GTAPlace.). I will try and help 'anyone'!

• 2 months later...

Hey.

Once installed open MTA, then look in all tabs at the top right - Type in your desired name, then go to servers, (it might ask to locate your Vice City Directory) so if it does, to to Local Disk C > Program Files > GTA Vice City open up the folder and click gta_vc.exe. then go back to Servers, click "refresh list" then double click the server you want to join, then have fun, when it has loaded.

I must go, I have school now :ph34r: