#21 Dirty Harry

Dirty Harry

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,736 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 16 September 2007 - 12:22 AM

Oh I hate Vic Vance, not because he is black, but because he's a dumbass, he look's like a goddamn neandertal.

Vice City didn't seem the same from the good old Vice City from the first game in the city.

#22 Ivan

Ivan

Too far to get home.

• Members
  • 2,996 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 12:24 AM

Vice City didn't seem the same from the good old Vice City from the first game in the city.
[/quote]

Oh, thats another good reason.
Posted Image

Thanks to Greensabre.

#23 xaviour

xaviour

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts
  • Singapore 

Posted 16 September 2007 - 04:40 AM

vice city stories suck??? hello , i just play that games few months ago and i kept playing that game a lot of times and yet i don't get bored with it. and vic vance does not suck okay , he is a nice guy for all i know.(his own style ,that is)and also vice city stories is a prequel to gta vic city to show us the stories years earlier about vic vance
Spoiler
:angry:

Use spoiler tags next time, you seriously spoiled the game for me. Thanks. -Sky

#24 surrealistic ArtSweet

surrealistic ArtSweet

Assassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 743 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 05:27 AM

Oh, thats another good reason.

it's from your opinion, i think what's different is the story, that made vcs different from the old vc, but hey, i never hate the story dude, and from my opinion, i think Vic Vance is the smartest character in all GTA, he has tactics, he didn't just shoot around getting all what he wants(like lance) and he has good business view

Posted Image

Niko: okay Brucie, the only way to get your balls back to normal is you stop juicing, or you get implants
Brucie: how many times i have to tell you homie? my balls are golden, okay!

#25 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

Numba' one in the hood, G!

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 08:00 AM

Vice City Stories was Quite a Good Game and You Posted this Topic in The Wrong Section. You Should have posted it in Warzone.

VCS does not Suck

Um, no? This isn't an attack on anyone, it's a discussion about a game.

Like a family dinner where gta vcs gets to eat less.
There is a mod where you can change the scripts, for example: they are saying how are you?, and then you change the script and in the subtitles it appears what you want

I think he was talking about the scripting of the gameplay, not the subtitle scripts.

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#26 Dirty Harry

Dirty Harry

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,736 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 16 September 2007 - 01:53 PM

The onlything I like about Vic is that he is nobody's bitch, the story wasn't to bad.

Edited by dirty harry, 16 September 2007 - 01:53 PM.

#27 deadmanjeff

deadmanjeff

Numbers Runner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 10:58 PM

i just bought vcs a few days ago and i think it's awesome i think it's better than 3 and vc. it's got way more to do vcs is my 2nd fave gta game after san andreas.
my gta quotes
"Huh"Fido-gta3
"you got me officer"tommy-vice city
"you a proffesional moron or just a gifted amateur"cj-san andreas

#28 Rashon.

Rashon.

Bingo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,153 posts
  • United States 

Posted 19 September 2007 - 12:33 AM

who thinks gta vcs sucks

Your reasons?

#29 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

Numba' one in the hood, G!

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 01:22 AM

The onlything I like about Vic is that he is nobody's bitch, the story wasn't to bad.

Um, all through the first half of the game he's nothing but a bitch. What are you talking about?

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#30 MrLlamaLlama

MrLlamaLlama

Graphic Designer.

• Super Mods
  • 4,819 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 02:21 PM

The only thing I like about Vic is that he is nobody's bitch, the story wasn't to bad.

Um, all through the first half of the game he's nothing but a bitch. What are you talking about?

You're my bitches bitch, figure that one out tough guy! Martinez to Vic Vance near the start of the game.

Sure, VCS had it's blemishes, and it was a way off perfect. But it was a great work nonetheless... It didn't give the sense of nostalgia that it should have from Vice City, but then again neither did LCS from III. So, i kinda expected that in a way.

Posted Image

CoolerMaster HAFX Tower Case | XFX 850w Black Edition PSU | Asus CrossHair IV Formula Motherboard | AMD Phenom II x6 3.4 @ 3.7 Ghz + ThermalTake Frio HS/F | 8Gb Corsair Dominator GT | Nvidia/EVGA GTX470 1280Mb | 64GB Crucial RealSSD (os) | 2x 1TbSamsung Spinpoint F1

Need a quick GTA Fact Fix? - Grand Theft Wiki it!

#31 Urbanoutlaw

Urbanoutlaw

Rouge Element

• Members
  • 4,956 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 07:55 PM

The short answer, if you need a GTA fix while your waiting for GTA4, go ahead & pick it up (should be cheap by now).
just keep in mind it's not perfect.

I still say it compares reasonably to GTA3 or VC.

Posted Image

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it's meant to be.

If not, point & laugh when it flies into a woodchipper.

#32 Dirty Harry

Dirty Harry

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,736 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 20 September 2007 - 08:03 PM

He was on his rise, so everyone gets bitched on they're rise, it's like two fucks of The Sopranos show they were treated like bitches in the start.... oh but they died. Sorry this was off topic.

But when he has his gang he's no bitch, it's impossible to run something if you're already getting run.

#33 xaviour

xaviour

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts
  • Singapore 

Posted 21 September 2007 - 06:26 AM

what i want to say is , don't ruin other people's aspiration on vice city stories or other grand theft auto game by saying it sucks.
unless if the player himself whoese gameplay on grand theft auto suck then he or she say the game suck because he or she is a sore loser. :pissedred:

#34 VCKilltimer!_!

VCKilltimer!_!

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts
  • Denmark 

Posted 23 September 2007 - 07:21 PM

LCS sucked, this one had some cooler stuff, "but these latest updated gta games" a far away from being near at the level, like VC-GTA3orSA -_-

VCMP Since 2007 :wub: 

:R*N:  :R*:

#35 MrLlamaLlama

MrLlamaLlama

Graphic Designer.

• Super Mods
  • 4,819 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 07:24 PM

LCS sucked, this one had some cooler stuff, "but these latest updated gta games" a far away from being near at the level, like VC-GTA3orSA -_-

LCS owned ass. IMO, it was / is better than VCS. ^ consider that they were PSP tittles ported to PS2, so the full developer potential couldn't be realised.... I hate it when people don't consider that R* are working to a very minimal amount of space...

Posted Image

CoolerMaster HAFX Tower Case | XFX 850w Black Edition PSU | Asus CrossHair IV Formula Motherboard | AMD Phenom II x6 3.4 @ 3.7 Ghz + ThermalTake Frio HS/F | 8Gb Corsair Dominator GT | Nvidia/EVGA GTX470 1280Mb | 64GB Crucial RealSSD (os) | 2x 1TbSamsung Spinpoint F1

Need a quick GTA Fact Fix? - Grand Theft Wiki it!

#36 VCKilltimer!_!

VCKilltimer!_!

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts
  • Denmark 

Posted 23 September 2007 - 07:32 PM

A thing that's pretty damn lame, is that Vic always talk's about not wanting to kill people, doo drugs and so on. Right before he go doing one of these crimes, I mean come on rockstar!.. There are lots of places for improvements...VCS doesen't suck i'ts actually sometimes funny and new things, have been mixet with old stuff and thats a+.. It brings some things we missed in LCS...Last thing im looking forward hearing news about gta4, but as now VCS is a great timekiller while, we whait(hopefully) for true greatness!! :cigar:

LCS owned ass. IMO, it was / is better than VCS. ^ consider that they were PSP tittles ported to PS2, so the full developer potential couldn't be realised.... I hate it when people don't consider that R* are working to a very minimal amount of space...

Quess I overreacted a bit, about how much LCS sucked, but come on I doesen't beat VCS :nope:

VCMP Since 2007 :wub: 

:R*N:  :R*:

#37 Marty Jay

Marty Jay

Vice City Paradise

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 24 September 2007 - 10:03 PM

I acctually think VCS is one of the best gta games yet. i like all the new features like empire building, swimming and real time reflections on the cars

Posted Image

#38 Urbanoutlaw

Urbanoutlaw

Rouge Element

• Members
  • 4,956 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 03:59 AM

Your avi & sig tell me you're just a little biased.

BTW, welcome & enjoy.

Posted Image

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it's meant to be.

If not, point & laugh when it flies into a woodchipper.

#39 Holster

Holster

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  •    England 

Posted 27 September 2007 - 06:16 PM

I don't think this game sucks, it obviously isn't as good as GTA Vice City but it's a great game.

#40 Marty Jay

Marty Jay

Vice City Paradise

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 30 September 2007 - 09:59 PM

Your avi & sig tell me you're just a little biased.

BTW, welcome & enjoy.

lol, maybe i am a little biased, i just love the city in itself more than anything. i think it has the best laid back atmosphere of any gta city, and the fact that vcs has all these great new features and excelent storyline just sweetens the deal.

but i really dont care if people say it sucks, everyone is allowed their own opinion, all that really matters to me is that i like the game. :yup:

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users