Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ivan

gta vcs sucks

77 posts in this topic

i just bought vcs a few days ago and i think it's awesome i think it's better than 3 and vc. it's got way more to do vcs is my 2nd fave gta game after san andreas.

The only thing I like about Vic is that he is nobody's bitch, the story wasn't to bad.

Um, all through the first half of the game he's nothing but a bitch. What are you talking about?

You're my bitches bitch, figure that one out tough guy! Martinez to Vic Vance near the start of the game.

Sure, VCS had it's blemishes, and it was a way off perfect. But it was a great work nonetheless... It didn't give the sense of nostalgia that it should have from Vice City, but then again neither did LCS from III. So, i kinda expected that in a way.

He was on his rise, so everyone gets bitched on they're rise, it's like two fucks of The Sopranos show they were treated like bitches in the start.... oh but they died. Sorry this was off topic.

But when he has his gang he's no bitch, it's impossible to run something if you're already getting run.

what i want to say is , don't ruin other people's aspiration on vice city stories or other grand theft auto game by saying it sucks.

unless if the player himself whoese gameplay on grand theft auto suck then he or she say the game suck because he or she is a sore loser. :pissedred:

LCS sucked, this one had some cooler stuff, "but these latest updated gta games" a far away from being near at the level, like VC-GTA3orSA -_-

LCS owned ass. IMO, it was / is better than VCS. ^ consider that they were PSP tittles ported to PS2, so the full developer potential couldn't be realised.... I hate it when people don't consider that R* are working to a very minimal amount of space...

A thing that's pretty damn lame, is that Vic always talk's about not wanting to kill people, doo drugs and so on. Right before he go doing one of these crimes, I mean come on rockstar!.. There are lots of places for improvements...VCS doesen't suck i'ts actually sometimes funny and new things, have been mixet with old stuff and thats a+.. It brings some things we missed in LCS...Last thing im looking forward hearing news about gta4, but as now VCS is a great timekiller while, we whait(hopefully) for true greatness!! :cigar:

LCS sucked, this one had some cooler stuff, "but these latest updated gta games" a far away from being near at the level, like VC-GTA3orSA -_-
LCS owned ass. IMO, it was / is better than VCS. ^ consider that they were PSP tittles ported to PS2, so the full developer potential couldn't be realised.... I hate it when people don't consider that R* are working to a very minimal amount of space...
Quess I overreacted a bit, about how much LCS sucked, but come on I doesen't beat VCS :nope:

Your avi & sig tell me you're just a little biased.

BTW, welcome & enjoy.

lol, maybe i am a little biased, i just love the city in itself more than anything. i think it has the best laid back atmosphere of any gta city, and the fact that vcs has all these great new features and excelent storyline just sweetens the deal.

but i really dont care if people say it sucks, everyone is allowed their own opinion, all that really matters to me is that i like the game. :yup:

Both LCS and VCS were made for the psp as what rockstarrem said which is limited so you won't get a game better the SA in size and etc... They were both good games.

From what I think they were made to fill in some gaps in the GTA series or made to keep Gta fans busy while Rockstar worked on GTA 4

Well i just started playing Vice City Stories today and i think it is an awesome game. I Knew i would like it before i played it as i loved and still do love GTA Vice City which i have finished atleast 10 times and have not become bored of it.

Thanks for the um.. uneeded post after bump? :/ I came across it and thought it was fine, so yeah. I haven't played VCS yet, my PS2 has basically taken a dump. I might pick another one up and get it, it looks fun. <3 Vice City

ok guys dont shoot me when i post this...

i absolutely hated vice city! i thought it was a big piece of wank

i bought VCS very cautiously...

VCS was fuvkin amazing i loved it to bits and thought it was better than LCS the only thing i didnt like anout it was the mission "light my pyre" pissed me off but it was awesome much much better than the crap in a box that was VC...