gta vcs sucks

Ivan

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Good spot to pop my question...

Is it worth buying a cheap PS2 for playing GTA LCS and VCS? And I know IV has already been released but I don't care, I wont be buying a expensive ass console just for one game, and rather wait for IV to be ported to PC (which it will hopefully be).

Is it worth buying a cheap PS2 for playing GTA LCS and VCS? And I know IV has already been released but I don't care, I wont be buying a expensive ass console just for one game, and rather wait for IV to be ported to PC (which it will hopefully be).

Yeah, I think it's worth it. LCS and VCS are real underrated GTAs and GTA is GTA and they're both great GTAs.

no way vcs sucks...

vcs is good, ok maybe on ps2 its not as good.

but psp its awesome, multiplayer is tons of fun, theres empires, custom tracks (for those who know how)...

its a pretty good game, i wouldnt call it the worst gta. the worst gta...tough decision i cant say for sure. maybe gta III, apart from it being the step into 3d worlds n whatever, i dont like it as much as the games after it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

At my part, I think Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories is a great game. But, like what other people here at our country said, the game actually wasted bytes on memory.

But, IMO, it didn't wasted spaces... except for the beaches and some lots near Viceport.

But I still say LCS was better than VCS (much superior... except for graphics).

Me, too... I would rather wait for a PC port rather than pointlessly burning dough on an expensive machine with only 256MB RAM, I think...

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think the game 'sucks' but it's definitely my least favourite of the 3D GTA games. Probably due to the fact that Vic Vance moans and complains so much that it's no fun being him, and the story line is the weakest of any of the games. The missions in the first half of the game weren't that great either, although it does pick up once you cross the bridge. And shooting zombies in the mall... great fun.

this game was pretty good. its not my favourite, thats between vice city and san andreas, but its up there. i liked the empire thing that was ok, but it was annoying when they got attacked, just like the gang territory in san andreas i suppose :) . it was actually pretty easy, like vice city.

i would rate them like this

tied 1st: vice city, san andreas

2nd vice city stories

3rd liberty city stories

4th gta3

That was the one. It worked though, which was just as well. I don't remember being so pissed off at the gang attacks in SA though, maybe it's because VCS was a portable game and if you're quite happily mucking around, trying to cut people in half with a helicopter, the last thing you want is to drop everything and have to go and fight some mini battle.

I will say one thing that that was a bit off putting to me(and this is just my opinion), was that Vic Vance, though a physically tough guy. Emotionally he kind of strikes me as a bit of a vagina. His whole heart to heart talk with louise in the beginning though it fit with the story, kind of gay. And I just really dont care for the "I'm a criminal cause I have to be not cause I want to be." GTA Protagonists need to be full blown criminals who want it all. Like Tommy Vercetti. Again, just my opinion I still love the game. I in no way think that it sucks